Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Moderator, Online Communities

Gravely® Power Brush 36 Cleans Almost Any Surface

Gravely® Power Brush 36 Cleans Almost Any Surface
—From snow to sand to thatch, clearing debris is easy work —

Gravely offers the Power Brush 36 as part of its line of chore products. Designed with the versatility to adjust to any surface, the Power Brush 36 is a one machine cleaning powerhouse.

The 36-inch wide head makes for fast clearing work, and the height adjustment system accommodates various surfaces and optimizes brush wear. The brush head also rotates 40 degrees with an operator-controlled pivot lock. The perfect machine for getting snow and ice out of uneven surfaces, where shovels and snow throwers may miss.

Powered by a 265cc all-season Subaru® engine, the Power Brush features an electric start. An automatic traction control system powers the all-wheel drive train effortlessly. Handwarmers and a headlight come standard.

For year-round lawn de-thatching and cleaning of snow, sand, dirt, grass clippings or other debris, the Gravely Power Brush 36 is the one machine that does it all.

Established in 1933 in Brillion, Wis., Ariens Company is a leading manufacturer of outdoor power equipment for both consumer and professional use. The company’s premium international brands include Ariens Sno-Thro,® and Ariens lawn and garden products for consumers; Countax® and Westwood® lawn tractors; and Gravely®, EverRide,® Great Dane® and Parker® commercial equipment for the landscape management, facilities maintenance and sports field sectors. Ariens’ affiliates, Stens Corporation, J Thomas and Bynorm Group (Australia), supply replacement parts to the outdoor power equipment industry. Ariens Company employs more than 1,200 people, with operations in Wisconsin, Nebraska, Indiana, Alabama, Michigan the United Kingdom and Australia. Visit www.ariens.com for more information.
Attached Images

Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 PM
LawnSite Member

so who has one and how do they like it? any tips for use. i just bought one should be here this afternoon
Old 04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
LawnSite Member

I'm not sure if they bought out sweepster or not but I have a sweepster looks pretty much identical except for a few cosmetic changes. Robin etc. I love mine. I use it for clearing stones on lawns, sweeping sand from smaller commercial lots and thatching.