Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:30 PM
D&F lawnmaster D&F lawnmaster is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Picayune, MS
Posts: 111
Exmark Blades

I have three exmark mowers and the blades has jump up in price bad. Does anyone buy blades online, if so where is the best price.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by D&F lawnmaster View Post
I have three exmark mowers and the blades has jump up in price bad. Does anyone buy blades online, if so where is the best price.
what do you pay now or in the past
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Memphis
Posts: 1,382
No kidding. I bought my second set of mulch blades at the local dealer for my metro 36 (so two 18" blades) for $37! I thought last time I bought they were only like $20 something! The only thing though is the blades say eXmark, so the question is there anywhere to get OEM blades online?
__________________
Chevy/eXmark/Toro/Echo/Redmax
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Turf Commando's Avatar
Turf Commando Turf Commando is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Makes me wonder
Posts: 1,178
Just dropped $55 on 3 for my 48'' TTHP
eXmark blades are expensive period..!
__________________


Michigan has two seasons, winter and road construction.....!!!

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
No kidding. I bought my second set of mulch blades at the local dealer for my metro 36 (so two 18" blades) for $37! I thought last time I bought they were only like $20 something! The only thing though is the blades say eXmark, so the question is there anywhere to get OEM blades online?
Answer your question yes
I can buy your blades for at-least half the price you paid for
You want to how and where
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Memphis
Posts: 1,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder's Lawn Inc View Post
Answer your question yes
I can buy your blades for at-least half the price you paid for
You want to how and where
Yeah, I'm looking for the exmark OEM mulching blades. Oh, and btw I corrected your spelling back in the other thread just as you asked!

I don't know why I'm concerned with getting more blades I already have two sets. I guess it'd be good to know for when I need more next year, so I don't have to pay $40 for ONE set.
__________________
Chevy/eXmark/Toro/Echo/Redmax
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
Yeah, I'm looking for the exmark OEM mulching blades. Oh, and btw I corrected your spelling back in the other thread just as you asked!

I don't know why I'm concerned with getting more blades I already have two sets. I guess it'd be good to know for when I need more next year, so I don't have to pay $40 for ONE set.
How many blades you buy in a year
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Memphis
Posts: 1,382
2 sets so far. The second set wasn't really a must I just like to have a set already sharp when it's time to change them out.
__________________
Chevy/eXmark/Toro/Echo/Redmax
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
2 sets so far. The second set wasn't really a must I just like to have a set already sharp when it's time to change them out.
OK this site I buy from Wouldn't work for you then
You have to buy at least $1000 worth to get them at the price I said
A set of blades only last me a month per mower

But since you said you was smarter then me you should known where to get them
BTW I'm a dealer for mower parts That's another business I run
Sorry I couldn't help myself
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Kreios Kreios is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 66
I pay less than $10 a blade for 60" exmark at mowmore.com. Cheaper if you buy 12 or more and shipping is free if you buy more than $250 of supplies. They sell all kinds of parts for just about any mower or trimmer also.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.09596 seconds with 7 queries