Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #451  
Old 09-18-2012, 11:08 AM
KPZ Enterprises KPZ Enterprises is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat 320D LRR View Post
nice stripes man i dont think anything stripes better than a scag
how about a scag with a turf striper! hahah lookn great man! the rain were getting today will keep the grass growing!! and now we can start doing aero/seedings!
Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old 09-18-2012, 11:53 AM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPZ Enterprises View Post
how about a scag with a turf striper! hahah lookn great man! the rain were getting today will keep the grass growing!! and now we can start doing aero/seedings!
hahaah scags dont need the stripe kits haha and yea man! just got 15 bags of seed and 20 bags of starter fert! thinkin about investing in the new a=exmark aerator!!
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 09-18-2012, 11:55 AM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat 320D LRR View Post
nice stripes man i dont think anything stripes better than a scag
I totally agree haha
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:09 PM
LandFakers's Avatar
LandFakers LandFakers is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 5,783
Just went through the whole thread. Some really nice work, and I like the V-Ride
__________________
Rob

PlowSite-SnowFakers
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
hahaah scags dont need the stripe kits haha and yea man! just got 15 bags of seed and 20 bags of starter fert! thinkin about investing in the new a=exmark aerator!!
What type of seeds did you get? And when will you apply them?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:45 PM
KPZ Enterprises KPZ Enterprises is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
hahaah scags dont need the stripe kits haha and yea man! just got 15 bags of seed and 20 bags of starter fert! thinkin about investing in the new a=exmark aerator!!
ya i hear you, im getting rid of my xmark nxt yr, it simply cant keep up with the scag, and i just dropped 8k on seed n fert! never thought id be doing that! haha good luck with the rest of the yr man!!
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:37 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPZ Enterprises View Post
ya i hear you, im getting rid of my xmark nxt yr, it simply cant keep up with the scag, and i just dropped 8k on seed n fert! never thought id be doing that! haha good luck with the rest of the yr man!!
Haha i agree im thinkin about adding another turf tiger or a new lazer x series next season. And wow thats a ton of money! hahaha and thank you good luck to u as well!!!
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:39 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandFakers View Post
Just went through the whole thread. Some really nice work, and I like the V-Ride
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
What type of seeds did you get? And when will you apply them?
Posted via Mobile Device
Im not sure whatt it is i got it from a bigger landscaper that im good friends with when i get home il check and we are getting tons of rain around us so probably the next few days we will be aerating and seeding
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 09-18-2012, 08:16 PM
LandFakers's Avatar
LandFakers LandFakers is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 5,783
You need a bigger truck and trailer man! It must blow not to be able to have at least two mowers with you.
__________________
Rob

PlowSite-SnowFakers
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandFakers View Post
You need a bigger truck and trailer man! It must blow not to be able to have at least two mowers with you.
It fricken sucks man literally thats the only thing holding me back. But i most likely will be getting a new truck this month ive been looking and i found an f-250 diesel that most likely i am going to buy so hopefully if the money is good then ill be set! but it fricken sucks not being able to have other mowers with me.
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Page generated in 0.08679 seconds with 8 queries