Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Moderator, Online Communities

EDGE Post Pounder and Puller from CE Attachments

Cost effective fence installation and demolition all in one attachment! This one-person operation can drive fence posts as wide as 10 inches and up to 10 feet long into the ground in minutes! Ideal for use in agricultural applications or for property line fences with solid steel or wood posts.

No need to ever touch the post by hand...simply use the attachment to pick up the post, position it using the 12 inch plumb chain, and use the power of the skid steer to drive it into the ground using it's powerful 50,000 lb. impact force, with finished posts as low as 18 inches above ground.

The EDGE Post Pounder and Puller will also pull old fence, small trees or steel posts from 1" in diameter out of the ground with ease.

An optional T-Post adapter kit is a simple accessory available to assist in driving or pulling T-Posts.

The all new EDGE Post Pounder and Puller attachment requires a minimum of 15 gpm hydraulic flow and is recommended for use on a skid steer loader with a minimum lift capacity of 1650 lbs. This attachment comes complete with hoses and couplers and is not recommended for use with decorative posts or cyclone pipe posts.
Attached Images

Old 04-23-2011, 12:49 AM
LawnSite Member

Thats the coolest thing I have seen this week. The design looks fantastic!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

This looks like the unit Koyker has sold for a few years. While the hammer mechanism seems a bit imprecise, I really like the post grabbing feature. I know I would enjoy installing fence with that attachment.