Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-16-2011, 12:19 AM
LawnSite Member

bobcat t3101

I bought an old bobcat ransome t3101 upfront mower. It has a 60" front mowing deck and originally a 17 or 18 hp engine. My question does anyone know where i can get parts for it, there just doesnt seem to be anything online and I went to my bobcat dealer and they can't pull anything up. Another question I have is it now has a 25 hp kohler command motor and and on kohlers website it says the engine ID label is on the blower housing but my label must have been removed along time ago because I can't find it or even where it could have been. Any other place on the engine to locate the model number so I can get the correct parts when needed. Here are some pics of the mower if anyone has any info:
Attached Images

Last edited by bobnheather08; 06-16-2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: correct spelling and remove some text
Old 06-19-2011, 07:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Check with a different dealer. I owned a T3100 years ago. Not a bad mower really. Came with Kohler magnum originally. J-Thomas still lists transmissions for that unit. Good luck with it.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:37 PM
LawnSite Member

thanks but I have checked with other dealers around here but they can't get me anything for it since they are'nt bobcat. I only have one bobcat dealer around me but the customer service woman can't do anything for me except look in her books, but they are more current parts, not for mine. Just wondering if I would be better off selling it or parting it out.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Find a different bob-cat dealer.
Posted via Mobile Device