Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 05-11-2011, 07:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

58 lawns

we did 58 lawns today, I am pooped...lol, guess summer is here, lawns are growing, soon its gonna rain every day at 300....yay....lol
Old 05-11-2011, 09:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

58 in one day..How many men on crew?
1998 isuzu diesel dump 14,500gvw
2011 grandstand 60''
2009 phazer 34"
2013 gs 36'
Old 05-11-2011, 09:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Today I had 3... well 4 counting me
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-11-2011, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlco View Post
Today I had 3... well 4 counting me
Posted via Mobile Device
I call a big BS on this one unless its a condo complex.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 05-11-2011, 09:36 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Did 28 this morning by myself, mobile home props in a park, so what
Old 05-11-2011, 09:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
I call a big BS on this one unless its a condo complex.
lol, I see your from well not florida...one of the few ways to make any money mowing, is this way. I actually have 68 in this development(its not a condo complex). Small properties though. Most lawns are 6-10k square feet, at best. Ask any of the florida guys, they'll back me up. Our average day is anywhere between 45-65 lawns, or else we are working Saturday. Anytime you are visiting FL look let me know. I'd be happy to take you out for a day.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zturncutter View Post
Did 28 this morning by myself, mobile home props in a park, so what
I lost the bid on a mobile home property last year..I had never bid on anything like that before, and was about double everyone else. Lesson learned for next year I suppose
Old 05-11-2011, 09:59 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
lol, I see your from well not florida...one of the few ways to make any money mowing, is this way. I actually have 68 in this development(its not a condo complex). Small properties though. Most lawns are 6-10k square feet, at best. Ask any of the florida guys, they'll back me up. Our average day is anywhere between 45-65 lawns, or else we are working Saturday. Anytime you are visiting FL look let me know. I'd be happy to take you out for a day.
I have a condo in Naples. I am well aware. So yes, it was town houses. For example. If you were to do 58 lawns at 20min each including travel time it would take 19 hours.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 05-11-2011, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

No windsheild time for us today, well 5 minutes to get from shop to where we worked. After that I can pretty much keep mowing, till lunch, the guys move the truck up as they finish. We do everything in the same order every week, so its pretty routine. Not town houses as I would consider them. They are all single family homes, all over 2k square feet I'm sure. None of these houses are connected to one another as townhomes are. They are individual properties, with one home per property. If you want google pasco county property appraiser, go to property search and type in Aukari CT, that would show you the map of the area, maybe I am not explaining right
Old 05-12-2011, 06:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
No windsheild time for us today, well 5 minutes to get from shop to where we worked. After that I can pretty much keep mowing, till lunch, the guys move the truck up as they finish. We do everything in the same order every week, so its pretty routine. Not town houses as I would consider them. They are all single family homes, all over 2k square feet I'm sure. None of these houses are connected to one another as townhomes are. They are individual properties, with one home per property. If you want google pasco county property appraiser, go to property search and type in Aukari CT, that would show you the map of the area, maybe I am not explaining right
That is what we call town houses up here. Individual homes stacked upon each other. Is there an HOA?

SOLO OPERATION