Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-19-2011, 08:44 PM
Schrock Lawns's Avatar
Schrock Lawns Schrock Lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: virginia beach va
Posts: 946
Schrock lawn and land 2011

my setup for this year (so far) im 12
my equipment:
yardmachine 38in tractor
crapsman 21in
shindy t282
shindy eb802rt
troybuilt edeger
polan pro blower sucker
Attached Images
         
__________________
2013 chevy 2500 crew long
2013 ford 550 dump
Toro and hustler mowers
Stihl handhelds
texas bragg trailers.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Set up looks pretty good for a 12y/o. How do you get your equipment around?
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:07 PM
cuttin-to-the-Max cuttin-to-the-Max is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Commerce,MI
Posts: 1,329
how many places do u do?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:21 PM
jhouchins jhouchins is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East TN
Posts: 182
12 years old? Your ballin with all that equipment at the age of 12. LOL. Do you have to have a license for the rider? JK. Nice to see young kids with some ambition and not glued to the xbox.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Schrock Lawns's Avatar
Schrock Lawns Schrock Lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: virginia beach va
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
Set up looks pretty good for a 12y/o. How do you get your equipment around?
the only stuff i olny have to move around is the blower trimmer and 21
__________________
2013 chevy 2500 crew long
2013 ford 550 dump
Toro and hustler mowers
Stihl handhelds
texas bragg trailers.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Schrock Lawns's Avatar
Schrock Lawns Schrock Lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: virginia beach va
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttin-to-the-Max View Post
how many places do u do?
2 sometimes 3 but my parents gave me the rider polan and edger
__________________
2013 chevy 2500 crew long
2013 ford 550 dump
Toro and hustler mowers
Stihl handhelds
texas bragg trailers.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Schrock Lawns's Avatar
Schrock Lawns Schrock Lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: virginia beach va
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhouchins View Post
12 years old? Your ballin with all that equipment at the age of 12. LOL. Do you have to have a license for the rider? JK. Nice to see young kids with some ambition and not glued to the xbox.
thanks but when i play xbox its usaly for a long time lol
__________________
2013 chevy 2500 crew long
2013 ford 550 dump
Toro and hustler mowers
Stihl handhelds
texas bragg trailers.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:13 PM
McG_Landscaping's Avatar
McG_Landscaping McG_Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 14,809
Not too bad! Kind of reminds me of my setup at 12! You just need a lawn cart to tow all of the equipment up and down the road now!
__________________
2008 F250 Superduty - EZ Dumper
2008 F250 Superduty - EZ Dumper
2003 F350 Superduty
1999 F350 Superduty
2002 6x12 Single Axle Landscaping Trailer
1998 6.5x16 Landscape trailer
2013 7x16 Quality Equipment Trailer
1994 5x8 Lone Wolf Trailer

Exmark, Snapper, Ferris, Encore, Billy Goat, Honda, Echo, Stihl, Husky, and Ryan

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=344647
http://www.mcginnlandscaping.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/McG...30091293747444
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Memphis
Posts: 1,382
Love to see the young (especially really young guys) with ambition like this. I used to be just like you man, except I had the electric trimmer and "blew" the clippings off the sidewalk by walking the pushmower over it haha but seriously stick with it. You have a great blower/trimmer. You should set your sights on a nice gently used 36" exmark metro walk behind. That's what I run and never hardly have to pull out the 21" push. My exmark is great and I got it with really low hours for about $1500 and it will cut all day long everyday. Great on gas too. If you stick with it by the time you're 16 you can go get you a brand new truck to haul all your stuff with

Keep up the good work.
Griffin
__________________
Chevy/eXmark/Toro/Echo/Redmax
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:55 PM
Schrock Lawns's Avatar
Schrock Lawns Schrock Lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: virginia beach va
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
Love to see the young (especially really young guys) with ambition like this. I used to be just like you man, except I had the electric trimmer and "blew" the clippings off the sidewalk by walking the pushmower over it haha but seriously stick with it. You have a great blower/trimmer. You should set your sights on a nice gently used 36" exmark metro walk behind. That's what I run and never hardly have to pull out the 21" push. My exmark is great and I got it with really low hours for about $1500 and it will cut all day long everyday. Great on gas too. If you stick with it by the time you're 16 you can go get you a brand new truck to haul all your stuff with

Keep up the good work.
Griffin
i relly want a grandstand 36 but i relly cant justify it but within the next few weeks i will be getting a comercial push mower most likley a toro
__________________
2013 chevy 2500 crew long
2013 ford 550 dump
Toro and hustler mowers
Stihl handhelds
texas bragg trailers.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.

Page generated in 0.17765 seconds with 10 queries