Minimum order of 5000. I'll pass for now
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-11-2011, 12:05 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efficiency View Post
Im likely going to up the order to 25 (thousand). www.turfbrands.com
Where in the world are you going to put 25 thousand signs? that's just crazy

I couldn't even put 5000 out around here maybe 100 or so but that's about it.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
LawnSite Member

Wow, I wish i knew why the picture i tried to post didnt work.... the best way to go about seeing the flag I got and everyone else has gotten so far is to go to their website and check out the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation they have. When you at the site i believe it is at the top right corner of the screen it says "PPT".

Also, we are talking thousands of signs not just 10..... Their minimum order is 5000 TURFMarkers. They are working so well for me its not even funny.. I have people calling me now saying I saw your lawn signs. People tell me that after seeing my new signs, they were interested in calling because the quality of the signs. They say if my signs look this good, your lawns should look just as good, its like taking candy from a baby lol.

The signs work, granted they are a little bit more than the small square, but not much, and you get WAY more for your money that's for sure. I used to look at my posting signs as an expense, not I work it into my advertising budget. This is because they also sell marketing TURFMarkers, which I have gotten 3 sales with so far. I could spend .18 cents per sign and stake, or buy it here for .25 cents, and now the signs actually make me money.

I'm gonna keep playing with this picture thing and try to get a good one posted... I don't know why the last one didn't show up.

Thanks-
Old 06-13-2011, 09:07 AM
LawnSite Member

10 Thousand TURFMarkers is nothing to a company like ours that services over 7500 customers, MONTHLY. We are in Florida, so we go through these things like candy. I guarantee the little bit of money you spend on these TURFMarkers will get you more sales than any direct mail, flyer, or door hanger campaign you have ever done.

Good Luck.

Companies that are successful BRAND themselves, if no one knows who you are, how are they going to know to call you for lawn care??.... ponder that.

However, if they drive by 10 homes you do and see you name and logo on a custom die cut 8.5 x 11 TURFMarker, they will remember you name, grab that flag and call you. Maybe not right away, but they will call. Especially if you give some type of incentive like a coupon.

We are about half way through the 10000 we already ordered, and i'm on the phone today getting 60k. 20k TURFMarkers, and 40K Marketing TURFMarkers.

This is because we will be putting out 3-5 marketing TURFMarkers per stop.

Some of you little guys should consider this, they offered to break down my payment which i declined, but some of you smaller guys could really get the sales your looking for out of these. Good luck.

Thanks-
Old 06-13-2011, 09:12 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonslawnmanagement View Post
Minimum order of 5000. I'll pass for now
Posted via Mobile Device
Perfect example, look at the sign in this guys post.... When was the last time someone called and said I am calling to get a quote because I saw your lawn flag?

Probably never.... When you buy these, and you get more calls from your TURFMarkers than you do your yellow page ad, your door hangers, and your direct mail put together, you will know why some of us have no problem spending a little bit to grow our business 10 fold.

Good quote I live by, " Where there is risk, there is reward".
Old 06-13-2011, 01:27 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I agree with what your saying, but you have 7500 customers, I have 10 there is no comparison here, Yes I have to advertise to grow but not like this, if they would think about the small guy trying to get off the ground,that doesn't have huge start up capital, like many many on here, they would be better off imop
Old 06-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Sponsor

Wow, sure is an honor to hear all the comments in regards to our new business.....

We are going to go ahead and put our money where our mouth is to help the little guys out, because we have been in your shoes. We are not only printing professionals, but also the owners of a VERY SUCCESSFUL lawn fertilization company in Florida. So, we know what it is like not having a huge amount of working capitol at the start. To this day our lawn care company is self funded, and growing at over 150 customers per week (yes, these TURFMarkers really work). Enough about our background and why we are so good at providing lawn care companies with the best printing in the industry for TURFMarkers.

I want to go ahead and let any small business in the lawn care industry know that TURFBrands.com is here for you as well. We do know how tough it can be to come up with upfront cash for all the expenses a new business incurs.

Which is why we have decided to offer a payment plan for any small business interested in purchasing our TURFMarkers.

Simple call our office @ 1-888-539-2820, and ask Matt about our payment arranges for small businesses, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your time,
TURFBrands.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:09 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

[QUOTE=TURFBrands.com;4062092]Wow, sure is an honor to hear all the comments in regards to our new business.....

We are going to go ahead and put our money where our mouth is to help the little guys out, because we have been in your shoes. We are not only printing professionals, but also the owners of a VERY SUCCESSFUL lawn fertilization company in Florida. So, we know what it is like not having a huge amount of working capitol at the start. To this day our lawn care company is self funded, and growing at over 150 customers per week (yes, these TURFMarkers really work). Enough about our background and why we are so good at providing lawn care companies with the best printing in the industry for TURFMarkers.

I want to go ahead and let any small business in the lawn care industry know that TURFBrands.com is here for you as well. We do know how tough it can be to come up with upfront cash for all the expenses a new business incurs.

Which is why we have decided to offer a payment plan for any small business interested in purchasing our TURFMarkers.

Simple call our office @ 1-888-539-2820, and ask Matt about our payment arranges for small businesses, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your time,
TURFBrands.com

We look forward to hearing from you.[/QUOTE

Thank you, I will be calling to do some follow up, I just don't need 5000 signs at this point, I am a solo operation for now and it would take me forever to get that many out not to mention where to put them. Greenville is not a sprawling metropolis.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:11 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone else ordered these flags?