Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-01-2012, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Green Landscaping View Post
Thanks
They owed me just under $14,000. Subtract lawyer fees and it came out less then that but more then $0
That suxs. You should be able to recover lawyer fees too
Old 08-01-2012, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Green Landscaping View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know to be aware of the management company Mirror Lawn Turf Doctor.
I was contracted to do the maintenance for Targets in the area with a signed contract and everything.
June comes along and they cancel because I am way over budget. (They owe me more for 3 months then their budget for the year) "Can you do it for less? "
No, thanks just send me the money you owe me and we can part ways. I asked why the contract passed through and was signed if it was over budget. "We are looking into that. Good question"
Won't return emails, I call and there is a new excuse of why I haven't got paid yet. (Check is on owners desk and is on vacation, Owner has question about contract but is out of the office, Owner wont return calls)
Just wanted to give any other companies a heads up so you don't end up in my situation.
If it wasn't for good budgeting my business would be close to going under or selling a different piece of equipment every other week to survive.
Any suggestions or advice on getting my money?

contact corpate target office and tell them about there mang comapny and that if you dont have check in hand in 2 weeks you will sue the mang companyand target corp.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Congratulations!!! You are very fortunate to have gotten anything.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:13 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I am glad to hear it worked out in your favor.

Last edited by herler; 08-01-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:10 AM
LawnSite Member

[QUOTE=Any suggestions or advice on getting my money?[/QUOTE]

Just give them back ALL of their grass clippings !
Old 08-19-2012, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Well I agree with president lawn care. As long as I do what my contact says I get paid on time without any problems. So as for me I wish I could do more work with mirror there a good company to do work with
Old 09-11-2012, 08:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take pride View Post
Well I agree with president lawn care. As long as I do what my contact says I get paid on time without any problems. So as for me I wish I could do more work with mirror there a good company to do work with
I've been reading posts on LS for a few weeks trying to learn about ZTR mowers from the pro's and I had to call BS on this guy.

He registers on this message forum in August and posts only THREE messages, ALL of which occurred on August 19th. All three messages are concerning Mirror Lawn and are positive in nature.

Sounds like Mirror Lawn is taking a beating in the online publicity department and hired some type of "Reputation Defending" company to try to reverse the tide of negative comments about their business.

That's all...
Brian
Old 09-11-2012, 09:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier-Lawn View Post
contact corpate target office and tell them about there mang comapny and that if you dont have check in hand in 2 weeks you will sue the mang companyand target corp.
If I could find a number to call and speak to someone who could help me. I tried to at one point and ended up going through tele prompts for a good length of time
Old 09-25-2012, 10:45 PM
LawnSite Member

They have contacted me. I did a days worth of work so far. Now they want me to sweep the lowes parking lot. hell ya I'm in... Why not they said it pays $30 for the whole lot. Bahahahahahaha
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Lol. Haven't sign a thing. Plus in the job scope it says blow to one side then sweep up. I 'm not doing it anyways. I said for 60 a pop I'll pick up trash in lot. And after reading all the crap that is going on I'll pass on everything they want me to do.
Posted via Mobile Device