Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #431  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Oregon OEP Oregon OEP is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kansas City MO
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakNut View Post
Sheesh. You'd think that if you provide the OEM part number as requested, the Oregon site would provide a matching blade if one exists.

Thanks.
We had the old number 1521227 listed. I have requested it updated, should happen later today. Thanks for the information.
__________________
Dennis Wainwright
Technical Services Manager
Oregon® Outdoor Equipment Parts
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:26 AM
KrayzKajun's Avatar
KrayzKajun KrayzKajun is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Harvey,LA
Posts: 10,394
I put the G6s on my 46" Lazer Z last week. Blades leave a fantastic cut, even in damp grass. I'm am highly impressed.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Oregon OEP Oregon OEP is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kansas City MO
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon OEP View Post
We had the old number 1521227 listed. I have requested it updated, should happen later today. Thanks for the information.
The website is now updated. http://www.oregonchain.com/pro/looku...adelookup.aspx
__________________
Dennis Wainwright
Technical Services Manager
Oregon® Outdoor Equipment Parts
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 04-26-2012, 10:09 AM
mtmower's Avatar
mtmower mtmower is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Western Montana
Posts: 1,111
Any word on 596-344 which are supposed to be G5 to fit a Encore 36" hydro walk behind. Still on back order?

Also I am even more anxiously waiting for G6 blades to be available for a 66" Hustler Super Z, but I'm told they're not available yet. Any ideas when we might see them?

Lastly do you have a listing for the new Gravely Pro Turn 400 series in either a G6 or G5? 460 60" deck?
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 04-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Oregon OEP Oregon OEP is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kansas City MO
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmower View Post
Any word on 596-344 which are supposed to be G5 to fit a Encore 36" hydro walk behind. Still on back order?

Also I am even more anxiously waiting for G6 blades to be available for a 66" Hustler Super Z, but I'm told they're not available yet. Any ideas when we might see them?

Lastly do you have a listing for the new Gravely Pro Turn 400 series in either a G6 or G5? 460 60" deck?
The 596-344 blades are shipping should be available. Still no firm date on the Hustler blades. The blade for your Gravely is part number 396-807 for the G6™, no G5™ at this time.
__________________
Dennis Wainwright
Technical Services Manager
Oregon® Outdoor Equipment Parts
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 04-26-2012, 01:18 PM
doublesharp doublesharp is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: S.Indiana
Posts: 277
I love the G6 blades on my Grasshopper 226V 52" deck. Best blades ever.
__________________
Big Wheels in the back
Little Wheels in front
It's downhill all the way
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
ProStreetCamaro's Avatar
ProStreetCamaro ProStreetCamaro is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Gaithersburg Maryland
Posts: 3,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon OEP View Post
The blade for your Gravely is part number 396-807 for the G6™, no G5™ at this time.
Thats not right. The gravely 60" should use the 396-740 G6 blades. He has the same 60" X-Factor deck that my gravely has and the oregon website calls for 396-740 for a 60" Gravely. 20 1/2" blade with 5/8 bolt hole.
__________________
2013 Gravely 460Z 29EFI
2011 Gravely 36GR
2008 Gravely 160Z
2004 Gravely 34Z
1998 Lazer Z HP 48 (old faithful)
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 04-26-2012, 01:54 PM
douglee25 douglee25 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 293
I ordered 396-807's for my Proturn 160.

The specs are:

Description: G6 gator Mulcher Blade, Gravely Part #09081200 (factory blade)

(3) for 60" cut Pro Turn 160 XDZ, Pro Turn 260 XDZ and Pro Master 260 XDZ

Length: 20-1/2"

center hole: 5/8

width/thickness: 3.00/.250
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 04-30-2012, 12:57 AM
Sonnie Parker Sonnie Parker is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Luverne, Alabama
Posts: 167
Dennis... I have heard for a couple of years now that you guys were going to develop some Gator blades for the Cub Cadets... specifically the LTX models. I have an LTX 1045, but have not been able to find any Gators for it. Any idea if and when they might happen?

I use the G6 on my GH 729 61" and really like how they perform thus far.
__________________
.



SonnieP
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 04-30-2012, 06:36 AM
Oregon OEP Oregon OEP is offline
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kansas City MO
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnie Parker View Post
Dennis... I have heard for a couple of years now that you guys were going to develop some Gator blades for the Cub Cadets... specifically the LTX models. I have an LTX 1045, but have not been able to find any Gators for it. Any idea if and when they might happen?

I use the G6 on my GH 729 61" and really like how they perform thus far.

The production group tells me around September they should be available for the Cub Cadets.
__________________
Dennis Wainwright
Technical Services Manager
Oregon® Outdoor Equipment Parts
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 PM.

Page generated in 0.07484 seconds with 8 queries