Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-17-2011, 02:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDiepstra View Post
The police have not been bothering me at all. Haven't had any issues at all other then a deserved speeding ticket in I dont know how long. I have a lot of accounts in the snobbiest part of town in my area where the cops are well known by everyone to have nothing better to do than pull over anyone and everyone they can in order to keep the town as bland as possible. Sorry to hear about your issues.
It's died down considerably. haven't done much to any of the trucks and I haven't had any recent issues other than that 18 string of events haha!

Just so everyone knows that red truck that someone pulled out a pic of....isn't my problem truck. Everyone knows that truck and I haven't had any problems with the police in that one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-17-2011, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Something smells. And I don't think it is the Police. Some people drive like idiots and blame the Police. Others exaggerate. Either way, something smells. Post a pic and some of the smell may go away.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:02 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

The truck in the pic that someone posted is just f'in rediculous for work purposes...rockstar wheels, stupid stupid stupid chains hanging off the front, etc. etc. Id pull you over too just to check in make sure someone didnt forget to tighten them down all the way. Thats a cool truck but way overdone and not for work purposes.

Post up a pic of your trouble truck and curious how old you are? Im only 25 and sure, we all went thru our gearhead stages and might have done some odd stuff but the truck posted is just stupid for work.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I thought he said that wasn't a work truck. I could be wrong though. I oftentimes am.
Posted via Mobile Device