Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-18-2011, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

EZ Mulch

Anybody do business with them or similar company (they have the semi trucks and bark blowers). Reason I ask is because I need roughly 90 yrds at a shopping center, my 4 guys and a 16ft dump trailer I feel would be rather inefficient.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Florida Lawns View Post
Anybody do business with them or similar company (they have the semi trucks and bark blowers). Reason I ask is because I need roughly 90 yrds at a shopping center, my 4 guys and a 16ft dump trailer I feel would be rather inefficient.
SFL - I am not sure of the supplier that you are speaking of but around here there is a mulch supplier that has a similar set up. I have found that on installs over 10 to 15 yards it makes much more sense to sub it out to them. Generally my gross is not a high of a percent of course but when I have used them I did not have to do anything but make the call. They blew it in and cleaned up nicely. Run your numbers and see what the difference would be in profit and if it is worth the headaches do it yourself...if not sub it out and collect the check

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!