Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-12-2011, 03:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Lawns View Post
But who bankrupted them? and btw, what about Canada? we avoided buying your junk bonds and never even had a recession... we live three years longer as well. America is going to default real soon someone needs to take away your credit card.
Winni- I'm sorry but were going to have to ask you to refrain from posting in the FL forum unless it's snowbird season. Summer is our break from the Canadians.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Winni- I'm sorry but were going to have to ask you to refrain from posting in the FL forum unless it's snowbird season. Summer is our break from the Canadians.
Thank You Patriot

Unfortunately Canadian's don't have a clue how hated they are in Florida or how much spit they eat in our Restaurants. Still they come droves and act like they own Florida and think they are doing us a favor.

They come to Florida with a Clean Shirt and $ 5.00 bill and don't change either. A more arrogant group I have never seen.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
As far as foot traffic, I don't know. I can't imagine it wearing that much better than any other SA.

You're right, it doesn't.

Quote:
In 2009 they said availability would be widespread by 2010 and it wasn't. In 2010, they said 2011 would be better. When I purchased mine, I think only one or two farms were actually cutting it. It might just end up like FX-10.

Don't know where I read it... or if someone told me but, I remember something about the farms having the same fungus problems in the field.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Member

4.5 to 5.5
Old 07-13-2011, 05:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Unfortunately Canadian's don't have a clue how hated they are in Florida or how much spit they eat in our Restaurants. A more arrogant group I have never seen.
Well I can think of a more arrogant group...In fact, they are known world wide for their arrogance. And I wonder how many latinos spit in your food, LOL.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:33 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Well I can think of a more arrogant group...In fact, they are known world wide for their arrogance. And I wonder how many latinos spit in your food, LOL.
Por favor, No problema

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

Old 07-14-2011, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Tip properly and there is not a issue with the old gringo!! Be stingy like some from other countries and you will be happy if spit is the only thing served with your dinner.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 07-14-2011, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Ric, I lived in SWFL which is where I believe your at, and I've never heard of any issues with Canadians getting spit in their food. I spun pizzas and was a line cook for a few years.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkownfl View Post
Ric, I lived in SWFL which is where I believe your at, and I've never heard of any issues with Canadians getting spit in their food. I spun pizzas and was a line cook for a few years.
Unknown

You weren't on the service end where tips were your living. It is bad enough to put up with PITA customers, But at $ 2.25 Tipping wage it really get you mad. Get 10 Tables a night with 6 Canadians each and you are worn out without making squat.

I have never been a waiter but my investment clubs has several venues that has professional servicing staff. Part of the Business model is to promote local clientele. Besides year round customers it helps us keep professional servicing staff.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:25 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Listen Ric, illegals are supposed to be mowing lawns, don't reach above your lot in this life. Mow lawns, keep your mouth shut.