Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Your present

Present? I ain't got no stinkin' present...

Last edited by GreenT; 07-17-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:46 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Mostly 4.75, some are so thick right now I don't even lower the deck. Some I even stand on the foot pedal to raise it an extra 1/4-1/2 inch.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Winnie

So you are telling us you envy American's. Well get in line so does the rest of the world.
God you're umm educationally challanged.. I guess it's true what they say about your education system.

I said I admire your television programs and your artists definitely NOT your medical system or your political system. Listen you mexican(you're not even a real American), there are many countries with higher standards of living, bigger houses, they live longer, they are better educated and even happier then the people in America.

Considering the direction your adopted country is heading over the last 10 years, LOL, good luck in your future. I'm sure the war in Lybia will turn all that around and make you feel better about yourself, make you feel safe as you get felt up and molested at your airports.

Nobody wants to go to America anymore or envy you except people in 3rd world countries, LOL.

Last edited by Winnipeg Lawns; 07-18-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:22 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Lawns View Post
God you're umm educationally challanged.. I guess it's true what they say about your education system.

I said I admire your television programs and your artists definitely NOT your medical system or your political system. Listen you mexican(you're not even a real American), there are many countries with higher standards of living, bigger houses, they live longer, they are better educated and even happier then the people in America.

Considering the direction your adopted country is heading over the last 10 years, LOL, good luck in your future. I'm sure the war in Lybia will turn all that around and make you feel better about yourself, make you feel safe as you get felt up and molested at your airports.

Nobody wants to go to America anymore or envy you except people in 3rd world countries, LOL.

Winnie

So you admit Canada is a 3th world country. Because we sure have more Canadians in Florida than Mexicans.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Winnie

So you admit Canada is a 3th world country. Because we sure have more Canadians in Florida than Mexicans.
So much for nobody wanting to come to America!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-18-2011, 10:33 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
So much for nobody wanting to come to America!
Posted via Mobile Device
CGA

If Canadian Health Care is so great, Why do the rich and powerful people of the world come to the USA for special medical treatment???? Why do wealthy Canadians Come to the USA for Medical Treatment?

Winnie the Poo

BTW I am not Mexican. I am 13 generation American except I was born in a USA Territory, not one of the 48 States at the time of my birth.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

Old 07-18-2011, 10:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
CGA

If Canadian Health Care is so great, Why do the rich and powerful people of the world come to the USA for special medical treatment???? Why do wealthy Canadians Come to the USA for Medical Treatment?

Only because we have the worst healthcare in the world and Canadians want poor care.

I have never received poor care anywhere in the US.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
Only because we have the worst healthcare in the world and Canadians want poor care.

I have never received poor care anywhere in the US.
Posted via Mobile Device
CGA, Hey

You are talking about The cheap TIN CAN TOURIST that plague Florida for 180 days each winter.

AS far as Canadians and poor care, that fits. Most Canadians that come to Florida look for the cheapest prices and most frugal Living arrangements they can find. You sure don't find them on Miami Beach for very long if at all. They just won't spend the money. Instead many haul their Tin Can mobile homes to Florida and park them deep inland where RV Parks are sure cheap. Many park in State owned parks with out hook ups just to be even cheaper. Remember Dinner is 3:30 to 4:30 early bird special spit everyday.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Canadians should have plenty of extra money to spend in FL since they have "free" healthcare...oh free means they just pay 5 times more for everything else than we do.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-18-2011, 11:25 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

"I can go to Canada for free healthcare but I pay $20 per Liter for fuel"
Posted via Mobile Device