Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
GreenT's Avatar
GreenT GreenT is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Floridaland
Posts: 41,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Your present

Present? I ain't got no stinkin' present...

.

Last edited by GreenT; 07-17-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 07-18-2011, 01:46 AM
justanotherlawnguy's Avatar
justanotherlawnguy justanotherlawnguy is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: tampa, fl
Posts: 1,192
Mostly 4.75, some are so thick right now I don't even lower the deck. Some I even stand on the foot pedal to raise it an extra 1/4-1/2 inch.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 AM
Winnipeg Lawns Winnipeg Lawns is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Winnie

So you are telling us you envy American's. Well get in line so does the rest of the world.
God you're umm educationally challanged.. I guess it's true what they say about your education system.

I said I admire your television programs and your artists definitely NOT your medical system or your political system. Listen you mexican(you're not even a real American), there are many countries with higher standards of living, bigger houses, they live longer, they are better educated and even happier then the people in America.

Considering the direction your adopted country is heading over the last 10 years, LOL, good luck in your future. I'm sure the war in Lybia will turn all that around and make you feel better about yourself, make you feel safe as you get felt up and molested at your airports.

Nobody wants to go to America anymore or envy you except people in 3rd world countries, LOL.


Last edited by Winnipeg Lawns; 07-18-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 07-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Lawns View Post
God you're umm educationally challanged.. I guess it's true what they say about your education system.

I said I admire your television programs and your artists definitely NOT your medical system or your political system. Listen you mexican(you're not even a real American), there are many countries with higher standards of living, bigger houses, they live longer, they are better educated and even happier then the people in America.

Considering the direction your adopted country is heading over the last 10 years, LOL, good luck in your future. I'm sure the war in Lybia will turn all that around and make you feel better about yourself, make you feel safe as you get felt up and molested at your airports.

Nobody wants to go to America anymore or envy you except people in 3rd world countries, LOL.


Winnie

So you admit Canada is a 3th world country. Because we sure have more Canadians in Florida than Mexicans.
__________________
.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 07-18-2011, 09:24 AM
cgaengineer's Avatar
cgaengineer cgaengineer is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Winder, GA
Posts: 15,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Winnie

So you admit Canada is a 3th world country. Because we sure have more Canadians in Florida than Mexicans.
So much for nobody wanting to come to America!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 07-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
So much for nobody wanting to come to America!
Posted via Mobile Device
CGA

If Canadian Health Care is so great, Why do the rich and powerful people of the world come to the USA for special medical treatment???? Why do wealthy Canadians Come to the USA for Medical Treatment?



Winnie the Poo

BTW I am not Mexican. I am 13 generation American except I was born in a USA Territory, not one of the 48 States at the time of my birth.
__________________
.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 07-18-2011, 10:57 AM
cgaengineer's Avatar
cgaengineer cgaengineer is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Winder, GA
Posts: 15,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
CGA

If Canadian Health Care is so great, Why do the rich and powerful people of the world come to the USA for special medical treatment???? Why do wealthy Canadians Come to the USA for Medical Treatment?



Only because we have the worst healthcare in the world and Canadians want poor care.

I have never received poor care anywhere in the US.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
Only because we have the worst healthcare in the world and Canadians want poor care.

I have never received poor care anywhere in the US.
Posted via Mobile Device
CGA, Hey

You are talking about The cheap TIN CAN TOURIST that plague Florida for 180 days each winter.

AS far as Canadians and poor care, that fits. Most Canadians that come to Florida look for the cheapest prices and most frugal Living arrangements they can find. You sure don't find them on Miami Beach for very long if at all. They just won't spend the money. Instead many haul their Tin Can mobile homes to Florida and park them deep inland where RV Parks are sure cheap. Many park in State owned parks with out hook ups just to be even cheaper. Remember Dinner is 3:30 to 4:30 early bird special spit everyday.
__________________
.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-18-2011, 11:23 AM
cgaengineer's Avatar
cgaengineer cgaengineer is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Winder, GA
Posts: 15,777
Canadians should have plenty of extra money to spend in FL since they have "free" healthcare...oh free means they just pay 5 times more for everything else than we do.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-18-2011, 11:25 AM
cgaengineer's Avatar
cgaengineer cgaengineer is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Winder, GA
Posts: 15,777
"I can go to Canada for free healthcare but I pay $20 per Liter for fuel"
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Page generated in 0.11040 seconds with 8 queries