Register free!

Old 07-30-2011, 09:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

40 Miles Round Trip for one Customer????

My whole route isn't 40 miles start to finish

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Larry, you are some piece of work. Think you can squeeze a little more racism, bigotry, falsehood, and self flattery in your post? As a teacher, husband of a teacher, and a member of a family of teachers, I take offense to what you said. Furthermore, those foreign vehicles were assembled by American workers and they didn't have to have a bailout to keep producing their vehicles. Osama? Really?

You're unbelievable.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Sponsor

Hey when you are ready to do your direct mail postcards - even if you just want us to print them for you and hold them until you are ready to release them - call me. Our direct mail Postcards Stick-Its are a great way to increase your ROI because your customer can put them on the fridge instead of in the drawer fighting to stay on top of the pile. Our pricing for 5,000 + is $0.26 for 9x6 - full color - addressed - including Stick-It & saturation postage. A mailing list if you need one is $85 for up to 10,000 records & I am happy to help provide you a zip code map so you can choose which routes to send to and will provide an income & home value report for these lists as well. Most of our specials online include FREE DESIGN services as well.

For samples of our products go to www.AdeasPrinting.com/free-samples or visit www.AdeasPrinting/door-hangers or www.AdeasPrinting.com/post-cards for videos.

Feel free to call or email me for more information on a direct mail campaign etc.

Thank you!
Robin Christopherson
robin@adeasprintint.com
866-778-4254 ext 200