Register free!


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-07-2011, 11:09 PM
AuburnHort2005's Avatar
AuburnHort2005 AuburnHort2005 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 147
Turfman,

I am in your neck of the woods and I started using them back in Feb/March. I like them a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-08-2011, 09:13 PM
EquityGreen EquityGreen is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sioux Falls
Posts: 390
I've used AAT for the last couple years and could not be happier, virtually every product is cheaper than the next and my Rep is always good about getting products shipped ASAP. Highly recommend them.

Good Luck!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-08-2011, 10:04 PM
EquityGreen EquityGreen is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sioux Falls
Posts: 390
I've used AAT for the last couple years and could not be happier, virtually every product is cheaper than the next and my Rep is always good about getting products shipped ASAP. Highly recommend them.

Good Luck!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Turfman3231 Turfman3231 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta,Ga
Posts: 3
I got my first order from Agrium today, they were great!! driver call me a hour or two before he got there and drop the product where i asked to, i going to used this com[pany again, no more helping JDL unloading a pick up truck everything they come out
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Falcon50EX's Avatar
Falcon50EX Falcon50EX is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfman3231 View Post
I got my first order from Agrium today, they were great!! driver call me a hour or two before he got there and drop the product where i asked to, i going to used this com[pany again, no more helping JDL unloading a pick up truck everything they come out
What did you get from them? I used them at the start of the season for two pallets called back for another two and it was $6 a bag increase and I was going to have a $60 charge if they off loaded with a pallet jack. The rep was great but what a change from the first load so I went to Harrell's they mixed exactly what i asked for and had it to me in 6 days.
__________________

Training them early
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-18-2011, 09:15 PM
CHARLES CUE's Avatar
CHARLES CUE CHARLES CUE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BURTON WV
Posts: 1,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon50EX View Post
What did you get from them? I used them at the start of the season for two pallets called back for another two and it was $6 a bag increase and I was going to have a $60 charge if they off loaded with a pallet jack. The rep was great but what a change from the first load so I went to Harrell's they mixed exactly what i asked for and had it to me in 6 days.
I called Harrells there fert prices were not bad but they wanted $84 for a 2.5 jug of 3 way

Charles Cue
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Falcon50EX's Avatar
Falcon50EX Falcon50EX is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLES CUE View Post
I called Harrells there fert prices were not bad but they wanted $84 for a 2.5 jug of 3 way

Charles Cue
What's not bad and what did you check into check the price for a case not a split
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-18-2011, 10:49 PM
CHARLES CUE's Avatar
CHARLES CUE CHARLES CUE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BURTON WV
Posts: 1,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon50EX View Post
What's not bad and what did you check into check the price for a case not a split
Posted via Mobile Device
Well i buy by the case and bought one jug at $34 less to my door

Charles Cue
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Falcon50EX's Avatar
Falcon50EX Falcon50EX is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLES CUE View Post
Well i buy by the case and bought one jug at $34 less to my door

Charles Cue
Name and number if you would please o would like some or maybe others it's
S
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-19-2011, 03:24 PM
CHARLES CUE's Avatar
CHARLES CUE CHARLES CUE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BURTON WV
Posts: 1,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon50EX View Post
Name and number if you would please o would like some or maybe others it's
S
Posted via Mobile Device
The title of this post says it

Charles Cue
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Page generated in 0.10217 seconds with 7 queries