Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 08-07-2011, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Melia San LucaS.....AS it turns out I have a time share there. Lets meet the second week os September 12th thru 18th....
Old 08-07-2011, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Sure you do rlp ..... as you stab me to death in my sleep.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

PM me to plan..........we will have fun.......fishin.....drinkin......and eatin........
not talk about waterin..................
Old 08-07-2011, 11:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
Sure you do rlp ..... as you stab me to death in my sleep.
too much love there to gut you......
Old 08-07-2011, 11:48 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
Yes Leary. Man of the 1500/zone. We are kindred spirits due to our deep affection for brass nozzles.
Here's one for you, Peter:
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2011, 11:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpsystems View Post
too much love there to gut you......
Wouldn't want to disappoint you .... you might find out that I am actually a pretty damn nice person ... even though I am hard on some people on this forum.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:01 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Wouldn't want to disappoint you .... you might find out that I am actually a pretty damn nice person ... even though I am hard on some people on this forum.
Some people? Hell all one has to do is search all of you recent posts to see that you get into it with somebody in every thread you post on.... doesn't matter what the topic is either! You're the freakin' expert on everything that is landscape related! Hell.... I'm not even sure why you're slumming it as a landscaper! To hear you talk you should be wearing a lab coat with the name Hunter or Simplot or Toro stenciled on it! It's not that you're not a nice person man I'm sure you are! It's that every post you make is just dripping with a certain smug condescending arrogance that just jumps off of the screen at whoever is reading it! You act like you're the only person in the world who is capable of installing or maintaining an irrigation system! Get over yourself dude!
Old 08-08-2011, 12:09 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
Some people? Hell all one has to do is search all of you recent posts to see that you get into it with somebody in every thread you post on.... doesn't matter what the topic is either! You're the freakin' expert on everything that is landscape related! Hell.... I'm not even sure why you're slumming it as a landscaper! To hear you talk you should be wearing a lab coat with the name Hunter or Simplot or Toro stenciled on it! It's not that you're not a nice person man I'm sure you are! It's that every post you make is just dripping with a certain smug condescending arrogance that just jumps off of the screen at whoever is reading it! You act like you're the only person in the world who is capable of installing or maintaining an irrigation system! Get over yourself dude!
Get used to the weirdos on this site or find some other place to vent. We all have a axe to grind, and poke holes as needed, but I'd trust the hard core on this forum to talk the truth (their truth), so take it for what it is; one person's opinion.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:10 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
Blah, blah, blah. The people I have a problem with are the people who think their shiit can't stink .... and even when shown to be in error they refuse to admit it. And you are absolutely right .... I have little tolerance for certain people and their bullshiit information and "facts" on this forum.

That said, you will hard pressed to find anything I have posted (other than opinion) on this, or any other forum on this site, that I can't back up with credible publications. I don't present opinion as fact, and unlike some people here, I actually care about presenting accurate and actionable information. If you or anyone else has a problem with that then tough shiit.

Last edited by Kiril; 08-08-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:18 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah. The people I have a problem with are the people who think their shiit can't stink .... and even when shown to be in error they refuse to admit it. You will hard pressed to find anything I have posted (other than opinion) on this, or any other forum on this site, that I can't back up with credible publications. I don't present opinion as fact, and unlike some people here, I actually care about presenting accurate and actionable information. If you or anyone else has a problem with that then tough shiit.
Hey... I've never had a problem with the information you post. I know you've done your research. I know you know your ****. How long have you and I gone round and round over things? 3 or 4 years now? It's just the way you carry yourself here. You come off as an A$$hole every time you post! Until you have installed irrigation in every state represented here on this board your experience and opinions are limited to the work that you have done in northern / central CA. Everything is different by region. You're a smart guy.... you should realize this! Not everybody is going to do things the same way as you and not everybody who doesn't do things the same way as you is an idiot hack like you so desperately try to make them out to be.