Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-16-2012, 08:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

To add to the last post....I can log in through the link in the email but if I go to the website and log in it shows an error.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillie View Post
To add to the last post....I can log in through the link in the email but if I go to the website and log in it shows an error.
Hi Phillie,
I apologize you were having difficulty logging in. I will send you a note via email to help you troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Tory Smith
Christmas Light Leads
Old 10-18-2012, 06:34 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Light Leads View Post
Hi Phillie,
I apologize you were having difficulty logging in. I will send you a note via email to help you troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Tory Smith
Christmas Light Leads
The issue isnt on his end, happened to me as well. One of your login portals is bad.

www.CTPreservation.com

www.ChristmasDecorNY.com

"What do you mean we canít get rid of those weeds in time? Then go over there and put some fancy signs with Latin names in front of them."
Walt Disney
Old 10-18-2012, 08:46 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turf hokie View Post
The issue isnt on his end, happened to me as well. One of your login portals is bad.
OK, thank you for letting us know. I discovered it's related to users who are using the Internet Explorer browser. I have informed our Development team and they are working on a fix which I expect to be ready in less than 24 hrs. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

In the meantime, you can log in via a different login page at
https://www.christmaslightleads.com/account/logon

Best,
Tory Smith
Christmas Light Leads
Old 11-06-2012, 08:50 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Waste of time. Only tire kickers and cheaps. Im not going to run around all over Central Texas meeting someone that wants me to install Wal-Mart lighting on their home. Hopefully this works for someone else.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I just wish these people that I cam getting web leads would call back after I reach out to them, especially the service magic ones that I pay for....

so far only 40% of the leads generated from my online sources actually respond to my call/email and only 1/2 of them have gone with the service.

they are good jobs that I have gotten but man its frustrating when you see big names like Old Navy come into your email only to have them be non responsive....

www.CTPreservation.com

www.ChristmasDecorNY.com

"What do you mean we canít get rid of those weeds in time? Then go over there and put some fancy signs with Latin names in front of them."
Walt Disney
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have got 4 leads so far and only had 2 respond back. First one was a sorority at UT. Immediately emailed the lead back and she called me. We spoke and made an appointment. Drive an hour to meet her and she wasn't available, even after she called and confirmed 30 minutes before the appointment. Never heard back from her. Gave another home owner a bid ($1.00 a ft less the usual to get into her neighborhood) and no call back. Have one appointment for tomorrow and the 4th gave a bad email and won't return my call. It's irritating.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 PM
LawnSite Member

TexasFire -
You're not alone - I've talked to a lot of lighting companies lately (esp in Texas) and they saw a ton of "tire kickers" in late October.

I'm hopeful things will pick up throughout November. I've talked to some that have landed $3,000 - $5000 jobs right after Halloween. For every 3 or 4 small fish that aren't a good fit, a big fish often comes a long.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that things improve on your end - keep us posted!

Tory Smith
ChristmasLightLeads.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFire221 View Post
I have got 4 leads so far and only had 2 respond back. First one was a sorority at UT. Immediately emailed the lead back and she called me. We spoke and made an appointment. Drive an hour to meet her and she wasn't available, even after she called and confirmed 30 minutes before the appointment. Never heard back from her. Gave another home owner a bid ($1.00 a ft less the usual to get into her neighborhood) and no call back. Have one appointment for tomorrow and the 4th gave a bad email and won't return my call. It's irritating.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Light Leads View Post
TexasFire -
You're not alone - I've talked to a lot of lighting companies lately (esp in Texas) and they saw a ton of "tire kickers" in late October.

I'm hopeful things will pick up throughout November. I've talked to some that have landed $3,000 - $5000 jobs right after Halloween. For every 3 or 4 small fish that aren't a good fit, a big fish often comes a long.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that things improve on your end - keep us posted!

Tory Smith
ChristmasLightLeads.com
Oh I'm selling jobs just none from leads on your site. Ill give it a few more chances and I'm out.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-08-2012, 05:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ive recieved 5 leads from them so far. 1 yes, 1 no, 1 estimate given today and 1 tomorrow. So far I have only had 1 that hasnt gotten back with me. All of my leads were emailed within 12 hrs and called within 24 hrs (business hrs). I also qualify my leads before I drive out there, no point in even getting in the truck if they are tire kickers. I dont even take them on if they are wanting me to install their own lights.