Register free!

Old 10-09-2011, 03:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Irritracker Idea

Hey Speedski,

Thanks for watching the videos on Youtube! We value the feedback on the product.

Irritracker was created as an alternative to laminated maps in controllers and the high cost of computers in service vehicles.

Irritracker works by...

Allowing you to use your smartphone or tablet to create a zone description map in the field and instantly uploading it to a secure website. All you have to carry is the phone/tablet. No walking holding a laptop or writing on paper and transferring to excel.

After printing the unique code for the controller, any employee of your company is allowed to scan the code with their phone and access the controller/customer information. Managers no longer have to call a technician when they are onsite and see an issue. Simply scan the code, reference the information, and turn on the zone to see the issue. Homeowners can no longer use your information to "make their own adjustments."

By using the field notes section, any employee can document service call notes, parts used, time spent, adjustments made, future needs, client requests, or all of the above into the permanent record for the account. When a new field note is uploaded, an email is sent to your administrator for billing, forwarding to a client letting them know the service is complete, or forwarding to another employee to prepare work orders, etc.

The cost of Irritracker breaks down like this...

If the typical irrigation season is 180-200 days per year and a typical branch/location services 100-200 accounts. The total Irritracker cost is $600.00 or about $3.34 per day for unlimited users. If your billing rate is $50.00/hour and Irritracker can save you 5 minutes a day, you have paid for the service.

Our intention with Irritracker is to provide companies, already using smartphone technology, with a fast/easy way to document and access their controller information.

Obviously, every business has to use what works best for them; we just hope that if you are looking for method you will try us out for free!
Old 02-17-2012, 04:12 PM
LawnSite Member

New Pricing

As a follow up to this thread and the pricing comments posted previously. Irritracker is announcing new pricing. Due to the initial success of the product, we are able to lower our pricing and still cover our overheads and development costs. Our pricing will now be $10.00/month for unlimited use!! This price will transfer to current customers as well. An email will be going out to current users updating their current pricing level.

Our goal is to keep updating our product based on customer feedback and constantly providing a better, more affordable prodcut for current and new customers.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Still not sold on this.....
Old 02-17-2012, 05:13 PM
LawnSite Member

Do you own an irrigation service company? Do you use a smart phone? Have you tried it for free?
Old 02-17-2012, 05:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

you can't crack walnuts with a smartphone
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2012, 06:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irritracker View Post
Do you own an irrigation service company? Do you use a smart phone? Have you tried it for free?
Yes, I own a full service commercial landscape maintenance and installation company. Yes, I do have a smart phone. No, I am not going to buy smart phones and data plans for all three of my irrigation techs just so that they can have a fancy station list that I could just as easily create and place in a binder and send out with them!!
Old 02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Boots I have a lady in this condominium I manage that still uses a phone identical to that. I asked her if it still worked and she said yes. Course we only have to dial 7 digits here. Amazed at how many folks here don't have computers and still write checks at the grocery store.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
Boots I have a lady in this condominium I manage that still uses a phone identical to that. I asked her if it still worked and she said yes. Course we only have to dial 7 digits here. Amazed at how many folks here don't have computers and still write checks at the grocery store.
that's a model 500 fimco, mom and dad still use one, have another that's a wall mount..use it every day
Old 02-18-2012, 01:50 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Now if someone would invent "Irrislacker" so we could track all of the crappy irrigators in our area..........
Old 02-18-2012, 09:15 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkus View Post
Now if someone would invent "Irrislacker" so we could track all of the crappy irrigators in our area..........
I nominate boots to head up the division.