Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-03-2014, 04:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

2002 Ford Lightning SVT

Hey guys, I have decided that I should sell my beloved Lightning in order to grow my business and to suit the needs of my growing family. Here's a link to the CL ad with some pics: http://sanangelo.craigslist.org/cto/4452741463.html
More pics upon request. I am in central Texas and am willing to drive some distance for the right sale price. Thanks for looking.

Up for sale is my beautiful 2002 Ford F150 SVT Lightning in black. This truck has the looks and has the bite to back up the bark. I love this truck, but it's lack of functionality now outweighs it's "wow" factor. My loss, your gain as the work has been done to make this an absolute street monster.

2002 F150 SVT Lightning with 135k on the clock.
The motor and trans we're rebuilt less than 2 years ago and probably have less than 4k miles on them.
Engine:
5.4 bored .020" over, Mahle rings, Manley pistons and rods, headwork by Kotzur racing heads in San Antonio, TX. Crower Stg3 SC cams, "ported" Eaton (not well done and no work on the inlet side), C&L upper plenum, ported stock TB, C&L intake tube, JLP air box and filter, Motoblue idlers (90mm and 100mm), 2.7" quick change upper and +6# lower (made 14.5# on the dyno), dual SPAL e-fans, Canton heat exchanger reservoir that goes where the battery tray is. EGR removed.

Trans: rebuilt trans less than 2 years ago, Canton deep sump aluminum pan, Guaranteed Converters (San Antonio, TX) 2500 stall converter, Punisher hybrid (street/race) valve body

Exhaust: Dynatech SS long tubes, Dynatech off-road SS mids, Bassani X and exhaust with slash cut tips

Exterior/suspension: JLP 4" lowering kit (springs/shackles), Lakewood slapper bars, aftermarket smoked headlights, smoked fogs, black mesh U/L grilles (also have black billet grilles), 35% tint on windows and eyebrow.

Interior: stock with no rips in leather, triple a-pillar pod with Autometer sport comp A/F (narrowband), boost/vac, and trans temp, Pioneer deck, Kicker KZ400.1 amp with gain control knob, single Kicker SoloBaric L5 with ProBox ported box

Wheels/Tires: stock 18" silver L wheels with Nitto 555's up front and NT05's in the back. Tires have warranty with discount tire and are about 1yr old.

Extras: battery relocated to bed, 2 way pager alarm, Motoblue line lock, SCT X3 handheld loaded with street and race tunes by Chris at South Texas Performance. Have dyno sheets and most receipts for work and parts.

Truck put down 444/546 to the tires about this time last year. I have an SCT BA 2600 but haven't had it tuned yet, as I was waiting on some bigger injectors. Truck has run a best of 12.77 @111 with a 1.9 60' on the Nitto Nt05's, without the slappers. That was full weight.

I'm asking 16,500 OBO. We can schedule a test drive but don't waste my time if you don't have money. Also, I'm not in a rush to sell this truck, so dangling 11k cash in my face isn't gonna get the deal done. What I am interested in, however, would be partial trades.
Mainly what I want would be a 99-? F250 or 350 (pref gas) ex or crew cab pickup equal to or less than $5k in value. I'd also consider partial trades for firearms, so don't be afraid to ask. Please, email or text only. Thank you and have a great day. More pics will be texted upon request.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-04-2014, 04:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-04-2014, 04:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

that's a monster!
Gravely ST622
Poulan Pro PP5020AV
and other stuff I forget now!

currently shopping:
ExMark Metro 48
ExMark Commercial 30
Ford F250
Ariens edger.

the bottom list should maybe get shorter, while the top gets longer, but I know there will always be more stuff!
Old 05-07-2014, 09:01 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncpete View Post
that's a monster!
It is, lol. Thank you. Here's a youtube vid of the truck at the Texas Truck Nat's in San Antonio on Mar1 of this year.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vv3hIRnLMHE
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-12-2014, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bump. Somebody buy this truck!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-12-2014, 11:58 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Can't beat a ford don't want no Commie China made Chevy, paid 38grand on new z71 in 99 it was a total POS cheap made interiors on every new chevy start coming loose.

Still have a 1994 Ranger 300k miles nothing ever done to it besides the AC still runs and cranks up just fine.

2014 JD 920M 7-Iron Pro 48" 23.5 hp Kawi
05' Gravely 148z 1700+ hours 21 hp Kawi
Echo
5x10 (upgrading winter)

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer, (1788 – 1860)
Old 05-20-2014, 05:59 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bump. Truck is on autotrader.com in zip code 76903. Price reduced to $15,500
There's well over $8k just in the motor and trans!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-07-2014, 01:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bump!
Posted via Mobile Device