Register free!

Old 10-13-2011, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrig8r View Post
Frankly Kiril, you seem to be the instigator of a good share of it....

The way it reads is mostly about your attitude. You can't seem to correct anyone else's versions of facts w/o throwing in a put down at the same time. Is it an inherent meanness? I really can't tell.

I appreciate the knowledge you bring to this forum, but sometimes you DO come across as an elitist know-it-all.

Pete, OTOH, can't seem to NOT react to you and I think you get a big kick out of that and egg him on. You are a master baiter.
True, not that any of us have pushed the envelope and had my good buddy Michael Donovan delete the bullshit.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
True, not that any of us have pushed the envelope and had my good buddy Michael Donovan delete the bullshit.
I am tempted further to un-block.... nope. Got to admit Kiril knows his stuff, the way it is presented as an attack on intelligence gets to me though.

After the last smart controller debate I took out the Pro-C at my house and installed the RB SMT with the weather station. Grass is still green, had to do some adjustments a week later and it has been ok so far.

Overall I believe that it may be worth it, we will see as the weather changes. I refuse to install something I have not tested myself, so next spring I may be installing the SMT more.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:54 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I like the smt but I've only used it once. In a situation I've been able to monitor it closely. S. CA Landscape drove me by a bunch he's installed and he does a clean sharp install with the monitor on a pole. Also demoed the hermit crab for me and that is a nifty add on. It would be worth having a couple of those on hand to deal with a site that is a pia and a long way off. Then you can remove it and use it somewhere else. Mobile central control.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-14-2011, 08:56 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Frankly Kiril, you seem to be the instigator of a good share of it....

The way it reads is mostly about your attitude. You can't seem to correct anyone else's versions of facts w/o throwing in a put down at the same time. Is it an inherent meanness? I really can't tell.

I appreciate the knowledge you bring to this forum, but sometimes you DO come across as an elitist know-it-all.

Pete, OTOH, can't seem to NOT react to you and I think you get a big kick out of that and egg him on. You are a master baiter.
Gregg, did it occur to you that certain people take pleasure in pushing my buttons? Is it inherent meanness to respond negatively to that ..... you better believe it, especially what Pete and others have thrown in my direction in the past. Perhaps you have forgotten or didn't read those posts, but I feel my attitude or "meanness" is perfectly justified towards those people .... especially Pete .... you are however more than welcome to disagree with that.

BTW .... I don't "put down" everyone, just those who have shown they deserve it by treating me in the same fashion. I'm not a present the other cheek kinda guy. As I have said numerous times .... treat me with respect and I will do the same in return. Pete's response to that is I do not deserve his (or anyones) respect.

Last edited by Kiril; 10-14-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:16 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by txirrigation View Post
I am tempted further to un-block.... nope. Got to admit Kiril knows his stuff, the way it is presented as an attack on intelligence gets to me though.
It is your attitude towards me that prompts it in your case, and every other case. Now if you want to see someone who puts down just about everyone they post a response too see Ric.

I will add, everyone is welcome to their opinion .... however when opinion is presented as fact I will have a major problem with that. This is a public forum where people come to get accurate information about irrigation and other landscape related topics. The professionals of this site should make sure their information is correct before posting, that is their responsibility. Now if you cop an attitude when you get corrected, expect the gloves to come off. Why people think it is OK for them (and others) to treat me like shiit .... but take exception when it is returned is beyond me.

Last edited by Kiril; 10-14-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:17 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Btw, haven't spent a lot of time on LS lately, but I don't think I recall seeing Wet Boots around...
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-14-2011, 08:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Btw, haven't spent a lot of time on LS lately, but I don't think I recall seeing Wet Boots around..
He was busy on the pump discussion thread. I heard he went on the cruise with Jim Lewis. Plus, he knows better (like I should) to stay away from Kiril/Peter diatribes.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:35 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Think of it as bingo
If you manage to get from Kiril a WTF/Talking out of your ASS/subjects you know nothing about/treat me with respect/ all in one thread you've won at kiril bingo.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
He was busy on the pump discussion thread. I heard he went on the cruise with Jim Lewis. Plus, he knows better (like I should) to stay away from Kiril/Peter diatribes.
That is a good thing ..... you never know what those "inherently mean" people might do. I might rip your head off with my bare hands and piss down your throat .... you know ..... being "inherently mean" and all.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
Think of it as bingo
If you manage to get from Kiril a WTF/Talking out of your ASS/subjects you know nothing about/treat me with respect/ all in one thread you've won at kiril bingo.
Ahhhhhh .... the ramblings of the self-righteous. Bless us savior Pete.