Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 11-11-2013, 10:23 AM
S-205's Avatar
S-205 S-205 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,186
Everything looks really good brother! I am very impressed with how far you've come I haven't looked at this thread for a while, you have been working hard. Congratualtions on all your effort.

What was it like installing those mirrors on the the new truck? Is it an easy install to put those same mirrors on your 2500?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 11-11-2013, 06:22 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T.T. View Post
Everything looks really good brother! I am very impressed with how far you've come I haven't looked at this thread for a while, you have been working hard. Congratualtions on all your effort.

What was it like installing those mirrors on the the new truck? Is it an easy install to put those same mirrors on your 2500?
Thanks Man- compliments are nice.

The mirrors were actually easy to install. I'd install then on the 2500. The hardest part was getting tools into the door frames to get the nuts on and off


Thanks everyone for looking
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 12-06-2013, 11:26 AM
BandBLawncare BandBLawncare is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 251
Just read the thread. From Ohio here also similar size operation.
Everything looks amazing.

Where did you get the loadhandler and what all do you use it for?

How do you like the combi unit

Is your lazer the efi if so have you noticed the fuel savings we just bought one and it looks good so far.

How did you build the box for the leaf loader in the back of the maroon truck

thanks and everything looks great!!
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 12-06-2013, 12:01 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandBLawncare View Post
Just read the thread. From Ohio here also similar size operation.
Everything looks amazing.

Where did you get the loadhandler and what all do you use it for?

How do you like the combi unit

Is your lazer the efi if so have you noticed the fuel savings we just bought one and it looks good so far.

How did you build the box for the leaf loader in the back of the maroon truck

thanks and everything looks great!!

I think I got it on amazon. Use it for anything we have to get out in the half ton

Love the Kombi unit

They are not efi-wish they were

Idr, basically threw some boards together


Thanks for looking!
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 12-06-2013, 02:46 PM
BandBLawncare BandBLawncare is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 251
How hard is the ohio fert and squirt test and is it avil to take year round ? Expensive?
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 12-06-2013, 02:55 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandBLawncare View Post
How hard is the ohio fert and squirt test and is it avil to take year round ? Expensive?
It's only hard if you don't have common sense and don't study. Know your diseases, bugs and safety and you should be fine. I passed first try. $150
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 12-07-2013, 12:56 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 976







Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 01-16-2014, 09:46 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 976
My first year doing Christmas cards. Learning that I'll wash my equipment first and I'll do the photos during the summer thus eliminate the photo shop BC we did it inside the shop


Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 01-16-2014, 09:50 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 976






Getting ready start painting my dump truck red






Drunk guy hit this old wall and they asked us to fix it

Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 01-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Armsden&Son Armsden&Son is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: adirondacks, NY
Posts: 1,823
I have been dying to know your decision on the shop..... What's it going to be?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.07501 seconds with 8 queries