Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-23-2002, 09:14 PM

Location: PRETTY SOON BETWEEN PALERMO AND AYRSHIRE BUT RIGHT NOW SWEET HOME CHICAGO
I hate to bust your bubble brickman but general motors sell more pickups then any body else in the world.

Gm is on track again this year to break their last years truck sales record.
So general motors out sells fraund and there aint no around that
Old 11-23-2002, 10:07 PM

Odin the reason they out sell Ford is because they have two divsions selling trucks. If Ford had two divisions guess who would out sell who. Ford almost sells as many with one division as GM does with two. Besides GM has to sell that many to replace the POS that don't make the grade. Go browse Plow Site, there is PLENTY of crying by die hard GMers that are planning to switch brands when they buy the next time.
Old 11-23-2002, 11:28 PM

Location: PRETTY SOON BETWEEN PALERMO AND AYRSHIRE BUT RIGHT NOW SWEET HOME CHICAGO
brickman, it gotta be hard for you fraud owners to drive your piece of **** fraud 's.
After all its gotta be hard driveing down the road and haveing to watch people pulling their pants off because of those fraud 's makeing their asses want to dip a snuff.
**** has a way of haveing that effect on people when it drives by
Damn they such a piece of **** i gotta flush the comode now just thinking about em.
Old 11-23-2002, 11:51 PM

Odin you go flush your Sh****R and the suction will drag down with it your light weight POS.

Old 11-23-2002, 11:57 PM
LawnSite Member

Around my area Ford sells the most Chev/Gmc is trying to keep up and Dodge well they are so behind don't think they are selling many trucks this year. There is more PSD powered trucks on the road here over Chevy Duracrap there is more Dodge Cummins trucks over Durajap. There is quite a few of the anemic 6.2 and 6.5 powered Chev GMC truck you know they are around because they got that terrible sound when they are idling.

The guys buying Chevies here are buying more gassers over diesel you see more 02 gas pot 3/4 and 1 ton trucks I guess guys are scared the aluminum heads will blow right off the engine they probably used Japanese steel for the head bolts.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:17 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Homer,
I was looking at my Dodge warranty book just a few days ago and everything related to emissions control is covered by a lot longer warranty than the rest of the truck. That air pump should be covered. I don't remember the exact warranty on the emissions components, but it is something like 5 yrs/60,000 miles or thereabouts.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:20 AM

Brickman

Mine and all the damn camodes are blocked up from fraud ****

It take a powerfull lot of camodes for second rate **** to go down em.
Damn i now know why they makers of camodes are doing 1000000000 times the business ,its from all that fraud **** getting flushed down em
Old 11-24-2002, 12:23 AM

Odin you and Charles related??? Cuz that makes about as much sense as a bunch of his BS.

My crapper is working fine, cuz I got a sign out by my front entrance that says no Chebie POS allowed. Ford only. All others will be flushed. roflmao

What more can I say, girls like my truck. So do you think I am going to change? Not on your life.

Old 11-24-2002, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by odin00
Brickman

Mine and all the damn camodes are blocked up from fraud ****

It take a powerfull lot of camodes for second rate **** to go down em.
Damn i now know why they makers of camodes are doing 1000000000 times the business ,its from all that fraud **** getting flushed down em

Odin thanks for the insider trading tip, I am calling my broker to buy more stock in the crapper manufacters.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:25 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Paul....

:blob3: :blob4: :blob1:

GO FORD!