Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-24-2002, 12:22 PM

Location: PRETTY SOON BETWEEN PALERMO AND AYRSHIRE BUT RIGHT NOW SWEET HOME CHICAGO
That would be easy to do brickman just down down to your broker and buy ford fraud stock They the biggest manufacters of shitters in the world

Those girls that like to ride around in frauds gotta be dirty to want to ride around in ****

Last edited by odin; 11-24-2002 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-24-2002, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by odin00

Those girls that like to ride around in frauds gotta be dirty to want to ride around in ****

Take it easy now. You talkin about my momma and sisters. I don't want to have to drive up to Chicago with my Ford and thump on you.
Old 11-24-2002, 03:30 PM

Location: PRETTY SOON BETWEEN PALERMO AND AYRSHIRE BUT RIGHT NOW SWEET HOME CHICAGO
Sorry for that comment it was stupid i didnt relize you were talking about your mom and sisters.And even if it werent them it is still stupid.

But any time partner you want to try some thumping i will send you free of charge a airline ticket and you are welcome to try

just send a privite message i will get you a ticket in the mail
Old 11-24-2002, 03:42 PM

My mom and sisters were some of the girls I meant like my truck.
Other gals besides family like it too.

I didn't care if you wanted to call my ex dirty. I have called her much worse names than that. But when its about family...............

Because I am a smaller guy than you the only way I could thump on you is to show up unanounce before you could call your brothers. And before you had time to grab your BAR. So thanks but no thanks for the offer of a ticket.
Old 11-24-2002, 03:45 PM

I was just funning brickman the comment was stupid, im not a complete brute
Dont think a ex widow maker screemin eagle needs a bar and his brothers thou

Take care im sorry the thread got out of hand

Last edited by odin; 11-24-2002 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2002, 03:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Brickman
Odin the reason they out sell Ford is because they have two divsions selling trucks. If Ford had two divisions guess who would out sell who. Ford almost sells as many with one division as GM does with two. Besides GM has to sell that many to replace the POS that don't make the grade. Go browse Plow Site, there is PLENTY of crying by die hard GMers that are planning to switch brands when they buy the next time.
now i couldn't care less who sold more, but brikman i think you're mixing the argument up.

how does having 2 divisions make gm sell more trucks? if they created 10 truck divisions, would they sell more? no, each division would just sell 1/10. aggregate the sales, still the same total annual #.

now i dont know if ford or gm sold more last yr, but an f series sale counts as 1, and a gmc OR chevy sale counts as one.

now what i read a couple years back was that ford is the best selling nameplate only cause gm allows it. that is, if they eliminated the GMC line, which are all chevy clones, theory says those who would have purchased GMC would go to chevy. and then more chevy's would be sold than ford.

fords should say thank you.

and homer try losing a dodge tranny 4 hrs into a 15" storm.

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11-24-2002, 03:53 PM

Well Odin I guess we can still be friends. Too bad we can't smoke a peace pipe.

I can see it now, one day a few years from now one of your twins will fall hopelessly in love with a guy like Swampbeast that you begin to like and he comes out to the house for a first visit here he is driving a Ford. LMAO I can see it now as you throw him off the porch onto his A and you tell him don't ever come back.

ROFLMAO

Old 11-24-2002, 04:03 PM

I think i could handle it if he had a ford paul .Like i said the argument is just fun im just glad you are driveing a american made UAW made truck in the long run that is all that counts.
If gm and ford keep loseing market care to the japs and euros this may seem crazy but there may be a day there wont be a ford and gm.

I went to work for gm in 66 gm had almost 60% of the market by itself.

In the year 2002 all three of the big three togeather dont have 60% of our own car market and its only gonna get worse.

Ford and dodge aint the enemy its the japs.
Old 11-24-2002, 04:13 PM

I think your right man. Altho Chevy might go away, I don't think Ford will.

Good thing you and I don't live across the fence from each other, both trucks would be ridled with holes about now from target practice.
lmao
Old 11-24-2002, 04:28 PM

Ford keeps loseing 5 billion a year they gonna go away pretty quick