Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-20-2014, 06:27 PM
LawnSite Member

new power flow bagger

So I had been using my x728 to pull a argi-fab vac and it work well but it was time to replace it. Looked at the trac-vac but there weren't a hole lot of good reviews. anyhow hers a picture of the new set up.
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2014, 06:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Clean Deere you got there, looks good, good luck with the bagger!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks man we try to keep our stuff clean, I find that people notice and I like the fact that it makes the competitions stuff look bad. We clean the decks,grease and wash every Friday.
My competition doesn't even know what maintenance is and they leave there stuff outside all winter.

Last edited by B-2 Lawncare; 03-20-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: spelling edit
Old 03-20-2014, 11:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You will love the john deere power flow system. It is by far my favorite bagging system I have used....and I've used bobcat, toro and trac vac systems.
John Deere walkbehind
81"x18' trailer
Stihl handhelds
Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-2 Lawncare View Post
Thanks man we try to keep our stuff clean, I find that people notice and I like the fact that it makes the competitions stuff look bad. We clean the decks,grease and wash every Friday.
My competition doesn't even know what maintenance is and they leave there stuff outside all winter.
I agree man. Clean equipment always gives off a better and more professional look. The extra time it takes to keep things looking clean pays off from people noticing your equipment over the competitions and how more professional you look, which might lead to them remembering your company next time they need work done or want your services over there previous company!
Old 03-21-2014, 05:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerbrad View Post
You will love the john deere power flow system. It is by far my favorite bagging system I have used....and I've used bobcat, toro and trac vac systems.
What trac-vac model did you try? I was looking at the 662 pro model, it looked like it would have worked well with my x728. But I couldent find where anybody had ant thing good to say about it. I did find some good reviews on there pull type units. But I have grown tired of pulling a trailer type: vacuum around.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:06 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallz View Post
I agree man. Clean equipment always gives off a better and more professional look. The extra time it takes to keep things looking clean pays off from people noticing your equipment over the competitions and how more professional you look, which might lead to them remembering your company next time they need work done or want your services over there previous company!
This winter we did some touch up painting, it turned out well. I must give some credit here to the power block it is a group of TV shows on Sunday morning. They cover every thing from lift kits to painting. I watched them do some touch up painting on a pickup one day.
And the rest is history as they say.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower man. Sure that bagger will do you wonders
Old 03-21-2014, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-2 Lawncare View Post
What trac-vac model did you try? I was looking at the 662 pro model, it looked like it would have worked well with my x728. But I couldent find where anybody had ant thing good to say about it. I did find some good reviews on there pull type units. But I have grown tired of pulling a trailer type: vacuum around.
I owned a trac vac 655pro when I had a Dixie chopper. The unit was not what I was expecting or used to coming from a bobcat with the bobcat bagging system. The trac vac stuck out way too far behind the mower making it difficult to maneuver on lawns, especially around landscape beds and other obstacles. I hated having a separate engine to have to start/stop. The combo of vac and mower didn't work well for me, which is what led me to purchase deere equipment...I needed a mower-bagger combo that worked together.

And with the deere system if you have a MOD deck you can actually close the mod halfway and bag a fraction of what you normally would and still leave the lawn looking like it was bagged.
John Deere walkbehind
81"x18' trailer
Stihl handhelds
Old 03-22-2014, 12:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

very nice, your in buffalo ny as well??