Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-18-2012, 02:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone use Gotprint.com for postcard printing?

i usually use overnightprints.com for my postcards. i have the designs finished. i wanna do two printings (2500pieces each). each printing a different design.

i got a quote from gotprint.com for 2500pieces 4"x6" , 14pt, color both sides, glossy UV coating. Total was $68.00 before shipping. w/ shipping would be right at $81.00 to my house. before shipping it comes out right under $0.03 per card

has anyone used them lately? How was the quality of the postcard?

anyone recommend any other places that are close in price?

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers
Old 01-18-2012, 05:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We have used them several times and the quality is phenomenal!!!! Price can't be beat. Have had many people including the post master and the mailing firm we use comment on the quality and price. We are placing another order in about a week for another 2500 postcards.

Mike
Old 01-18-2012, 06:00 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbmd1 View Post
We have used them several times and the quality is phenomenal!!!! Price can't be beat. Have had many people including the post master and the mailing firm we use comment on the quality and price. We are placing another order in about a week for another 2500 postcards.

Mike
Thanks for the info!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Use them for business cards..... good value I would say. I go between them and this place which will match there price if they are better....quality is outstanding as well and turnaround is quick. http://www.printplace.com/printing/door-hanger.aspx

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:29 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow gotprint's prices are by far the lowest I've seen for printing services full color both sides 14 pt. gloss....

Last edited by NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC; 01-18-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC View Post
Wow gotprint's prices are by far the lowest I've seen for printing services full color both sides 14 pt. gloss....
yea when i saw the price, i was shocked. i think im gunna give them a try.

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers
Old 01-19-2012, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Those prices want to make me go hog wild on 10K post cards...till I figure how much it will cost to mail them!!!

How much is bulk rate mail? isn't it .28 per post card when mailing over 300 ?

I looked on USPS website and it seemed like a PITA to get a bulk mail permit. You have to sort the mail for them (which is why its cheaper I understand) but with the time innvested it better me a money maker

I've always done flyers & got around 1/10 of a % return rate. So it makes me nervous to spend 10 times more on post cards then what I spend of flyers.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunton Guy View Post
Those prices want to make me go hog wild on 10K post cards...till I figure how much it will cost to mail them!!!

How much is bulk rate mail? isn't it .28 per post card when mailing over 300 ?

I looked on USPS website and it seemed like a PITA to get a bulk mail permit. You have to sort the mail for them (which is why its cheaper I understand) but with the time innvested it better me a money maker

I've always done flyers & got around 1/10 of a % return rate. So it makes me nervous to spend 10 times more on post cards then what I spend of flyers.
The cheaper way to go is their every door direct mail program, but then you can't pick and choose who gets them, everyone on the mail route get them...
Old 01-19-2012, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I do all of my mailings and printing through GotPrint.com. Their quality is by far the best I have found, their prices are great, and their service is better than any other printing company i have found. I have done business cards, letter head, trifold brochures, presentation folders, postcards, flyers, hangtags, notepads, stickers, and postcards. They offer Direct Mail marketting programs where you can get 5,000 5.5x8.5" postcards sent out to the demographic you specify for under $2,400, thats printed and mailed to your demos for under .47 each. I would recomend going to infousa.com and playing with their interactive map and finding the demographics you would want to specify to gotprint But, gotprint will work with you aswell to get you the most amount of mailers to the houses you want within your budget. I can't say enough good stuff about them, best thing they are not pushy at all
Old 01-19-2012, 10:05 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Green Industry.
Posted via Mobile Device