Register free!

Old 01-26-2012, 03:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Contracts

Wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking for a contract for my monthly clients. Anyone have a template or something I can modify? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:39 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHill321 View Post
Wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking for a contract for my monthly clients. Anyone have a template or something I can modify? Any help would be appreciated.
Here is a basic one. Adjust it to fit your needs. I can tell you if you think this is going to be a fool proof system to ensure you get paid I can tell you that you are wrong.

Lawn Care Maintenance Contract

This contract is to become effective on: [ContractDate]

This contract is by and between [CompName] , and [CustomerName]

[CompName] shall carry out the following services for [CustomerName] approximately [ContractServices] times during the lawn service year.

[ContractItems]

Any additional services, such as mulching, storm related clean up, etc will be performed as set forth on the Addendum and is incorporated herein.

[CustomerName] shall pay [CompName] the sum of [MonthlyTotal] per month for [ContractMonths] consecutive months. The service will be billed on or about the 20th of each month covered under this contract and is due and payable by the 10th of the following month.
Either party may cancel this contract with sixty (60) days notice mailed to the party at the addresses listed in this contract. During this sixty (60) day period, lawn service will continue at the normal rate agreed upon under this contract. Upon cancellation any money due for service performed up and until that date shall be due and owing by the 10th of the month following cancellation.

If there is any change in the service fee, our ability to provide service or any other service affecting information you will be
notified in writing within 14 days of such changes.

All amounts due and owing under this contract shall be charged eight (8%) per month for any amount due over thirty (30) days. Such amount will be added to the amount normally due under this contract.

This contract along with the addendum (if attached and signed) constitutes the full and complete agreement between [CompName] and [CustomerName] .

COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE [CompName] __________________________________________

HOMEOWNER/ PROPERTY OWNER: [CustomerName] __________________________________________

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks.