Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-27-2012, 03:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Try the swivel wheel kit on the little wonder blower, it is a nice addition. When leaf time arrives, another nice addition in the jrco mount bar and leaf plow for one of your ztrs. Once you have the mount bar. The blower buggy by jrco will carry your little wonder blower. I found all three of these to increase productivity with a minimal investment. Wheel kit $225, jrco leaf plow $615, and jrco blower buggy $550 or so. Your work and equipment looks great.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by appalachianoutdoors View Post
Try the swivel wheel kit on the little wonder blower, it is a nice addition. When leaf time arrives, another nice addition in the jrco mount bar and leaf plow for one of your ztrs. Once you have the mount bar. The blower buggy by jrco will carry your little wonder blower. I found all three of these to increase productivity with a minimal investment. Wheel kit $225, jrco leaf plow $615, and jrco blower buggy $550 or so. Your work and equipment looks great.
Thank you, I will definitely look into those things. Where's the best place to buy theses items? Thanks again!
Old 05-27-2012, 04:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=Copacabana;4422863]My dirty equipment... It has been raining a bit everyday so the trucks and trailer are not staying clean. This is as dirty as it ever gets[/QUOTE
I know you prob said this once but how many yards does your dump trailer hold?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-27-2012, 06:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
Thank you, I will definitely look into those things. Where's the best place to buy theses items? Thanks again!
The swivel kit for the little wonder would come from your local dealer and the jrco products have a local distributor in richmond, but if you got to there website and get the 800 number they could give you a local dealers number also. SLE on ebay has the leaf plow listed along with the blower buggy but last time i got a leaf plow it was about $650, not $2800 like they have listed. Good luck with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
The swivel kit for the little wonder would come from your local dealer and the jrco products have a local distributor in richmond, but if you got to there website and get the 800 number they could give you a local dealers number also. SLE on ebay has the leaf plow listed along with the blower buggy but last time i got a leaf plow it was about $650, not $2800 like they have listed. Good luck with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, I'll check around.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-27-2012, 06:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=lawnpropm;4425552]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
My dirty equipment... It has been raining a bit everyday so the trucks and trailer are not staying clean. This is as dirty as it ever gets[/QUOTE
I know you prob said this once but how many yards does your dump trailer hold?
Posted via Mobile Device
The most I had in it was 18. . I never needed more but I'm sure it would fit at least 20 if you get up there and push to the corners.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-27-2012, 07:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
Can you post a picture of yours in here. I've been looking for something to build. If I don't find it cheap, I would like to try and build a leaf plow. Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-27-2012, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

JRCO leaf plow

My mount bar is off of the mower and the leaf plow is stored for the summer. I used the JRCO dethatcher mounted to a Z with a Trac Vac behind and it does a great job on dethatching and removing everything. Here are some links for the leaf plow and a youtube video below that.

www.hydro-diaphragm-pumps.com 1-877-488-1914 $455.00+$19.95 shipping
www.rittenhouse.ca 1-800-461-1041 $455.00
www.powerequipmentwarehouse.com 1-866-276-6086 $420.94

To see it in action...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYuEDsdejQw
Old 05-27-2012, 09:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
My mount bar is off of the mower and the leaf plow is stored for the summer. I used the JRCO dethatcher mounted to a Z with a Trac Vac behind and it does a great job on dethatching and removing everything. Here are some links for the leaf plow and a youtube video below that.

www.hydro-diaphragm-pumps.com 1-877-488-1914 $455.00+$19.95 shipping
www.rittenhouse.ca 1-800-461-1041 $455.00
www.powerequipmentwarehouse.com 1-866-276-6086 $420.94

To see it in action...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYuEDsdejQw
Thank you!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-17-2012, 07:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Here is the pathway/sidewalk I completed last week. I personally did 100% of this job. I had no employees help since we are having extremely busy last few weeks. I used EP Henry Rustic Cobble Stone, color Earth. She wanted no border and a "Different" pattern. I played around with the patterns on paper and decided to do a "I" like pattern with a straight line across on the tip of every sort of I. After a short while I came up with the pattern you guys are looking at now. I really like the pattern and personally never seeing it before.

Please let me know what you all honestly think about the pattern and the quality of the work. Thank for looking!!!
Attached Images