Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 05-27-2012, 03:03 PM
appalachianoutdoors appalachianoutdoors is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 315
Try the swivel wheel kit on the little wonder blower, it is a nice addition. When leaf time arrives, another nice addition in the jrco mount bar and leaf plow for one of your ztrs. Once you have the mount bar. The blower buggy by jrco will carry your little wonder blower. I found all three of these to increase productivity with a minimal investment. Wheel kit $225, jrco leaf plow $615, and jrco blower buggy $550 or so. Your work and equipment looks great.
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 05-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by appalachianoutdoors View Post
Try the swivel wheel kit on the little wonder blower, it is a nice addition. When leaf time arrives, another nice addition in the jrco mount bar and leaf plow for one of your ztrs. Once you have the mount bar. The blower buggy by jrco will carry your little wonder blower. I found all three of these to increase productivity with a minimal investment. Wheel kit $225, jrco leaf plow $615, and jrco blower buggy $550 or so. Your work and equipment looks great.
Thank you, I will definitely look into those things. Where's the best place to buy theses items? Thanks again!
__________________
Link to my trucks, equipment and work.
http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=369826
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 05-27-2012, 04:35 PM
lawnpropm's Avatar
lawnpropm lawnpropm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Spartanburg,SC
Posts: 560
[QUOTE=Copacabana;4422863]My dirty equipment... It has been raining a bit everyday so the trucks and trailer are not staying clean. This is as dirty as it ever gets[/QUOTE
I know you prob said this once but how many yards does your dump trailer hold?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 05-27-2012, 06:29 PM
appalachianoutdoors appalachianoutdoors is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
Thank you, I will definitely look into those things. Where's the best place to buy theses items? Thanks again!
The swivel kit for the little wonder would come from your local dealer and the jrco products have a local distributor in richmond, but if you got to there website and get the 800 number they could give you a local dealers number also. SLE on ebay has the leaf plow listed along with the blower buggy but last time i got a leaf plow it was about $650, not $2800 like they have listed. Good luck with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by appalachianoutdoors View Post
The swivel kit for the little wonder would come from your local dealer and the jrco products have a local distributor in richmond, but if you got to there website and get the 800 number they could give you a local dealers number also. SLE on ebay has the leaf plow listed along with the blower buggy but last time i got a leaf plow it was about $650, not $2800 like they have listed. Good luck with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, I'll check around.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 05-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
[QUOTE=lawnpropm;4425552]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
My dirty equipment... It has been raining a bit everyday so the trucks and trailer are not staying clean. This is as dirty as it ever gets[/QUOTE
I know you prob said this once but how many yards does your dump trailer hold?
Posted via Mobile Device
The most I had in it was 18. . I never needed more but I'm sure it would fit at least 20 if you get up there and push to the corners.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 05-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by appalachianoutdoors View Post
The swivel kit for the little wonder would come from your local dealer and the jrco products have a local distributor in richmond, but if you got to there website and get the 800 number they could give you a local dealers number also. SLE on ebay has the leaf plow listed along with the blower buggy but last time i got a leaf plow it was about $650, not $2800 like they have listed. Good luck with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Can you post a picture of yours in here. I've been looking for something to build. If I don't find it cheap, I would like to try and build a leaf plow. Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 05-27-2012, 08:38 PM
appalachianoutdoors appalachianoutdoors is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 315
JRCO leaf plow

My mount bar is off of the mower and the leaf plow is stored for the summer. I used the JRCO dethatcher mounted to a Z with a Trac Vac behind and it does a great job on dethatching and removing everything. Here are some links for the leaf plow and a youtube video below that.

www.hydro-diaphragm-pumps.com 1-877-488-1914 $455.00+$19.95 shipping
www.rittenhouse.ca 1-800-461-1041 $455.00
www.powerequipmentwarehouse.com 1-866-276-6086 $420.94

To see it in action...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYuEDsdejQw
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 05-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by appalachianoutdoors View Post
My mount bar is off of the mower and the leaf plow is stored for the summer. I used the JRCO dethatcher mounted to a Z with a Trac Vac behind and it does a great job on dethatching and removing everything. Here are some links for the leaf plow and a youtube video below that.

www.hydro-diaphragm-pumps.com 1-877-488-1914 $455.00+$19.95 shipping
www.rittenhouse.ca 1-800-461-1041 $455.00
www.powerequipmentwarehouse.com 1-866-276-6086 $420.94

To see it in action...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYuEDsdejQw
Thank you!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 06-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Here is the pathway/sidewalk I completed last week. I personally did 100% of this job. I had no employees help since we are having extremely busy last few weeks. I used EP Henry Rustic Cobble Stone, color Earth. She wanted no border and a "Different" pattern. I played around with the patterns on paper and decided to do a "I" like pattern with a straight line across on the tip of every sort of I. After a short while I came up with the pattern you guys are looking at now. I really like the pattern and personally never seeing it before.

Please let me know what you all honestly think about the pattern and the quality of the work. Thank for looking!!!
Attached Images
               
__________________
Link to my trucks, equipment and work.
http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=369826
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Page generated in 0.08700 seconds with 8 queries