Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Kennedy Landscaping's Avatar
Kennedy Landscaping Kennedy Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Dorado Kansas
Posts: 5,607
Man that stuff all looks top notch. Very nice line on that hedge row install there that you did. I respect the fact that you like to keep your rigs clean and sharp all the time, I'm the same way. Alot of people think it's a work truck it should get dirty blah blah blah.
__________________
Kennedy Landscaping


1994 F-150 XLT 4X4 8' Uni-Mount
1995 7.3L F-250 XLT 4X4 9' Uni-Mount & Pro Flo Spreader
2009 7x14 Trailmaster
2003 7x18 Trailmaster

48" Walker MT GHS
36" Walker MC GHS
48" John Deere Hydro W/B
21" Husqvarna XT7
Stihl KM-90 W/ FS-KM
Stihl FS-85R Trimmer
Stihl FC-95 Stick Edger
Stihl BR-550&600 Backpack Blower
Stihl BG-86 Handheld Blower
Stihl HS-45 Hedge Trimmers
Snapper Commercial Power Rake/Slit Seeder
Ryan Aerator
Husqvarna 235 Chainsaw 16" Bar
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Freak View Post
Man that stuff all looks top notch. Very nice line on that hedge row install there that you did. I respect the fact that you like to keep your rigs clean and sharp all the time, I'm the same way. Alot of people think it's a work truck it should get dirty blah blah blah.
Thank you! Yeah, we get a lot of complements from customers and landscapers when at the nursery or at the mulch yard. Not only is an excellent image, it makes me want to drive it to work everyday!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
APLUS LAWN CARE's Avatar
APLUS LAWN CARE APLUS LAWN CARE is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Missouri
Posts: 576
You have some great looking equipment. I admire the fact that you do such a great job at taking care of your equipment.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-06-2012, 12:19 AM
T&Tlawncare T&Tlawncare is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bellmore, NY
Posts: 12
Hope u don't mind e asking but what's the final price on the ez dump on the dodge ram?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by APLUS LAWN CARE View Post
You have some great looking equipment. I admire the fact that you do such a great job at taking care of your equipment.
For us it's a win win situation. It's a good image and I have been told by new customers that it was a decision factor. Many people think that if you take the time to take such good care of your equipment, you are going to take time to make your final product (their house) look just as pretty. Thanks for looking!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Copacabana Copacabana is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by T&Tlawncare View Post
Hope u don't mind e asking but what's the final price on the ez dump on the dodge ram?
It was $3000. I traded for a 7x20 landscape trailer. Thanks for looking!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-06-2012, 01:17 AM
HRidgeLandscapes HRidgeLandscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
For us it's a win win situation. It's a good image and I have been told by new customers that it was a decision factor. Many people think that if you take the time to take such good care of your equipment, you are going to take time to make your final product (their house) look just as pretty. Thanks for looking!
I have heard this many many times from our customers as well when they make a decision to go with us. Is the crew cab isuzu a dump? and why sides like that?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-06-2012, 01:56 AM
blk90s13 blk90s13 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Howell,NJ
Posts: 1,458
Very nice setup thanks for sharing and welcome to Lawn site
__________________
God bless the USA

Lots for sale
http://www.ebay.com/sch/approvedjdm/...&_trksid=p3692

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-06-2012, 03:05 AM
PLS-Tx's Avatar
PLS-Tx PLS-Tx is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,375
Very nice looking set up you have!!

Did you buy the box truck with the dovetail and ramp on it or did you have it added?
__________________
over 40 years old
20 years in business
full time


Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 AM
KPZ Enterprises KPZ Enterprises is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 488
once again your equipment looks clean and sharp, im a firm believer in image is everything...do you find yourself using your dump trailer alot since you have the izuzu dump truck and dump insert on the dodge??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Page generated in 0.07317 seconds with 8 queries