Originally Posted by blk90s13 View Post
Very nice setup thanks for sharing and welcome to Lawn site
Thank you!
Old 02-06-2012, 02:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLS-Tx View Post
Very nice looking set up you have!!

Did you buy the box truck with the dovetail and ramp on it or did you have it added?
I bought it with it. It was made by Supreme, when they did the box for it. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPZ Enterprises View Post
once again your equipment looks clean and sharp, im a firm believer in image is everything...do you find yourself using your dump trailer alot since you have the izuzu dump truck and dump insert on the dodge??
Yes, image is very important!
We use the dump trailer everyday. On fall clean-up, we had the leaf loader on top of the dump truck with all the blowers, rakes, tarps, etc. And the dodge w/ the dump insert would be where we put all branches, and anything else that the leaf loader couldn't or shouldn't suck up. Thanks for looking!
Old 02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRidgeLandscapes View Post
I have heard this many many times from our customers as well when they make a decision to go with us. Is the crew cab isuzu a dump? and why sides like that?
Yes, the crew cab isuzu is a 16ft dump truck. The sides are super strong, removable and light in weight. We went with that kind of sides because being a 16ft dump body, it would be way to heavy to be made out of metal. Plus we can remove 4ft sections of it to load pallets of pavers, sod, fertilizers, seed, etc. And ABC bodies sell individuals parts in case they break and you want to replace them. Thanks for looking!
Old 02-06-2012, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
Yes, the crew cab isuzu is a 16ft dump truck. The sides are super strong, removable and light in weight. We went with that kind of sides because being a 16ft dump body, it would be way to heavy to be made out of metal. Plus we can remove 4ft sections of it to load pallets of pavers, sod, fertilizers, seed, etc. And ABC bodies sell individuals parts in case they break and you want to replace them. Thanks for looking!
I like that setup alot.. ive been looking at getting an isuzu dump but havent made up my mind but after seeing your truck and that bed setup has made my decision a little easier
Old 02-06-2012, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRidgeLandscapes View Post
I like that setup alot.. ive been looking at getting an isuzu dump but havent made up my mind but after seeing your truck and that bed setup has made my decision a little easier
Yes, they are amazing trucks. I highly recommend them. Thanks for looking!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We removed the leaf box today; We just entered the mulching season here in VA, so the box had to go.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2012, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats one long, but very nice, clean, and professional setup. How do you find the mileage on the NPRs? And the power?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srl28 View Post
Thats one long, but very nice, clean, and professional setup. How do you find the mileage on the NPRs? And the power?
SRL28, I don't pay much attention to gas mileage. However, I know the box truck does amazing for its size (I would guess 15-22mpg). The dump is always hauling the trailer loaded with all kinds of materials, so it gets a lower mileage.
I like the power that both brings to the table. Isuzus are not know as fast trucks but I'm just happy to go from point A to point B safely. Thanks for looking!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I got the last estimate/proposal for our future shop. I got the contractors to give me two different prices. One option is 24'x60' with two 10'x12' electric doors. The other option is 35'x50' with two 10'x12' electric doors and a custom made 8'x9' (for the dodge). The picture is the place where is going to be build.

Does anyone own or rent a building of this size? Any suggestions?
Attached Images