Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-14-2012, 01:27 PM
LawnSite Member

100% Guaranteed SEO Lowest Price Ever Offered

This special offer appears on this site only and is the absolute lowest pricing we have ever offered for SEO services.

Our services cost nothing if your website does not appear in the top search engine results.

Our premium services are now only $139 per month which you only pay if your website appears in the top ten search engine results for any of six different keyphrases.

Also, we have reduced our new account setup fee (also 100% guaranteed) to $99 which is hundreds of dollars less than the lowest we have ever offered.

This is a limited offer so use promo code SVT33-PJ8RP-ZQBPT-HPZQD or Click Here To Find Out More.

We also offer Web Design Services, PPC Marketing, and Premium Domain Names.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Not intended to hijack your thread but can you answer a question? Why does it take a "monthly payment"? Is this something that needs to be checked/tweaked/changed on a monthly basis. I was under the impression that once it's done, it's done. It would be good for at least a good six months or so. How exaclty does it work?
Thanks!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:16 PM
LawnSite Member

No problem. Those are great questions. SEO is an ongoing process that you have to work at over time to improve and maintain your rankings. There are countless tasks both onsite and offsite including page content, tags, keywords, links, articles, PR, directory submissions, blogs, bookmarking, analysis and fine-tuning, evaluating results and then refining the strategy, responding to changes in competition or other factors on the internet which are constantly changing, etc...

In most cases we can achieve some great results within 30-120 days but we have to
keep at it to maintain that success. We work hard over an extended period of time to help our clients get into the top ten rankings and then stay there.

Good luck!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I am interested in growing my seo, but in all honesty, if that is what you specialize in, then why when I type in seo tips/marketing/creation/development, Your company is not even brought up in the top 20 listings. If I google your company name, then I can find you, but I am not looking for people to google my company name, I am looking for them to find my services by googling landscaping in charlotte, concord, ect.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i was contacted by google places about something similar to this. basically you pay based on how many hits you received that month. there's nothing wrong with it but i just don't think it's good for getting people that live only in your area to click on it. if someone in another state clicks on it then that's of no use to you. as a lco you only want local business. it would be different if you were a nationwide company like brickman or whoever.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Great questions. We owned and sold the best SEO website in late 2011. Our current operation is smaller and more focused and our current site will be listed but for reasons which should be obvious to you results take longer in the SEO industry itself as there is more SEO work done in the SEO industry than any other industry in the world.

However, your concerns are unfounded because we guarantee our results 100% in writing. We get paid only for producing results - period.

We look forward to helping you reach the top of the search engine results in North Carolina!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:32 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you for that information. It was not intended to hijack your thread. Our website developer had mentioned a "monthly" price and I was unclear as to the need. Thank you for clearing that up.

I might add that ReddensLawnCare brought up an interesting point. I have the same problem here, if you type in our company, you find us, but general landscaping terms... not so much.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLawnCare1 View Post
i was contacted by google places about something similar to this. basically you pay based on how many hits you received that month. there's nothing wrong with it but i just don't think it's good for getting people that live only in your area to click on it. if someone in another state clicks on it then that's of no use to you. as a lco you only want local business. it would be different if you were a nationwide company like brickman or whoever.
I believe you may be referring to google adwords, which I am trying to learn now. The problem with paying 160/month with the "guarantee" of high listings is that it does take a long time, so that means for around 2-6 months, you may be paying for results you are not seeing, they may be happening, but you are not seeing them.

That brings the question up of, If you pay, in what amount of time will you see results. There must be a deadline in order to see results, or you could just keep paying with the response being "It is getting there" So how do refunds work?

Sorry to crap on your thread, but I think we need a little more info.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
Thank you for that information. It was not intended to hijack your thread. Our website developer had mentioned a "monthly" price and I was unclear as to the need. Thank you for clearing that up.

I might add that ReddensLawnCare brought up an interesting point. I have the same problem here, if you type in our company, you find us, but general landscaping terms... not so much.
I have to figure out why when you type in Reddens Lawn & Landscape, we still dont come up
Old 02-14-2012, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

yeah i declined anyways. i think the most clicks i would get wouldn't be from people in my area so it wasn't worth it to me. i advertise locally in the newspaper and at a cheaper price so it focuses it all in my area. i also use a facebook business page.

Tags
domain , internet , seo , web design , website