Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-14-2012, 02:39 PM
LoveMyDomain LoveMyDomain is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Farmington, CT
Posts: 34
SEO vs PPC = Natural or Paid Search Results

Jason -

SEO = Search Engine Optimization = improves your site ranking in the natural search engine results. This could be in your region or anywhere else in the world. This is a process which you work on over a period of time though we have often had great success within the first few months of work.

PPC = Pay Per Click = you pay only when someone clicks on your advertisement. We do help clients to design and manage these campaigns and basically if your ad appears a million times you pay nothing unless someone actually clicks on the ad. The price per click varies by region, industry, keyword, competition, etc... but if your campaign is designed properly it has a great chance of being profitable very quickly.

Most clients fail at PPC marketing when they attempt it on their own simply due to common mistakes in either the design of the ads, keywords, geographical targeting, or some other error. We help clients to create the campaign correctly so that it is successful from the very beginning.

Hope this answers all of your questions!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 PM
weeze's Avatar
weeze weeze is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: weezertonfieldville, AL
Posts: 5,307
thanks. as long as it focuses it more on where you live. that is most important.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 PM
LoveMyDomain LoveMyDomain is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Farmington, CT
Posts: 34
Guarantee - Details

Reddens - No problem. Here are the specific details of our guarantee:

You do NOT pay a monthly amount during the time that we are working on your account and have not yet achieved any results.

Only if we get one or more of your six keyphrases into the top ten search engine results on any or all of the three major search engines (Google/Yahoo/Bing) then we invoice you for $139.00 for that month.

We charge a significantly reduced fee for incremental success during the time we are working on your account. Specifically, under this promotion the fee is $99 for any month in which your site appears in the top 30 search results. (Most clients are not even in the top 800 results when they start with us).

Our setup fee is 100% guaranteed. If we fail to achieve results within 6 months then we refund this amount and continue to work on your account.

Hope this clears up any questions or doubts that you might have had...

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
GreenerSide GreenerSide is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Papillion, Ne
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyDomain View Post
You do NOT pay a monthly amount during the time that we are working on your account and have not yet achieved any results.
Here you are saying you charge nothing till results happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyDomain View Post
We charge a significantly reduced fee for incremental success during the time we are working on your account. Specifically, under this promotion the fee is $99 for any month in which your site appears in the top 30 search results. (Most clients are not even in the top 800 results when they start with us).
Then you say that you charge $99 for any month that the site appears in the top 30. Either you charge nothing till results or you pay monthly. If the site drops off the top then you charge the person $99? Your wording doesn't make sense to me.
__________________
Nick
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-14-2012, 04:57 PM
LoveMyDomain LoveMyDomain is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Farmington, CT
Posts: 34
Additional info regarding our services

Greener - We are an honest company. We work hard. And we do not make our customers pay for our monthly services until we achieve results. We do not even send them a bill until we get them into at least the top 30 search results.

To be fair, we ask for a nominal (partial) fee to compensate us for our partial success while we strive for top ten results. This is both fair and reasonable. Most other companies charge you every month regardless of whether or not you have any results to show for the effort. We have absolutely the most competitive price and the best guarantee in the SEO industry. If you can find a better offer from a reputable SEO firm then I would be glad to see it.

Our goal is top ten results and we do not bill the full amount until we achieve top ten results. Even when we do achieve these results the billing under this promotion is only $139 - a fraction of the normal fee for our services.

This is a great no-risk opportunity to improve internet visibility. For anyone who wishes to give it a try I will provide the link again:

Click Here for more info & special pricing 100% Guaranteed SEO Services

We will gladly answer any and all questions that you have.

Thanks again for your interest.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-14-2012, 05:02 PM
GreenerSide GreenerSide is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Papillion, Ne
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyDomain View Post
Greener - We are an honest company. We work hard. And we do not make our customers pay for our monthly services until we achieve results. We do not even send them a bill until we get them into at least the top 30 search results.

To be fair, we ask for a nominal (partial) fee to compensate us for our partial success while we strive for top ten results. This is both fair and reasonable. Most other companies charge you every month regardless of whether or not you have any results to show for the effort. We have absolutely the most competitive price and the best guarantee in the SEO industry. If you can find a better offer from a reputable SEO firm then I would be glad to see it.

Our goal is top ten results and we do not bill the full amount until we achieve top ten results. Even when we do achieve these results the billing under this promotion is only $139 - a fraction of the normal fee for our services.

This is a great no-risk opportunity to improve internet visibility. For anyone who wishes to give it a try I will provide the link again:

Click Here for more info & special pricing 100% Guaranteed SEO Services

We will gladly answer any and all questions that you have.

Thanks again for your interest.
Thank you for the quick response and for ansering my question. One more thing though, what happens if it drops out of the top 10? Does the fee drop back to the $99 then till it goes back to the top 10?
__________________
Nick
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-14-2012, 05:07 PM
LoveMyDomain LoveMyDomain is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Farmington, CT
Posts: 34
Yes the fee is only if you get results during that month

Yes it is $139 for any month where you appear in the top ten, $99 for any month you are in the top 30, and zero for any month you are not in the top 30 search results.

So theoretically you could be billed zero one month, then $139, then $99, etc... though in reality once we get a project up to the top we work very hard to keep it there.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-14-2012, 06:29 PM
d_charters d_charters is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 18
It took me a bit of tinkerin but if you punch in my bussiness it comes up # four! www. is not the bussiness name either. landscaping and the city i was like page 8. i was happy with it for now since i suck online!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Ijustwantausername's Avatar
Ijustwantausername Ijustwantausername is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLawnCare1 View Post
thanks. as long as it focuses it more on where you live. that is most important.
Jasons, I use Adwords with a $15/day budget. It is SO easy to customize it the way you want with their user friendly dashboard. Additionally, you target the radius you want. For instance, if you live in city X and you want to target city Y which is 15 miles away from X, you can target a radius, or you can just add that city. Not only can you do that, you can also specify what times of day you want your ads to show, how much you are willing to pay for EACH specific keyword, and many other things.

Its a little hard to explain, but really easy to use. Heck if I wanted to target the entire US I could with about 2 clicks.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-14-2012, 09:30 PM
justinc justinc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: kansas city
Posts: 53
139$ a month is a ripoff. With a few hours of google searching, you can come up with some good SEO tips for your website.
__________________
http://www.kcstripes.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
domain , internet , seo , web design , website

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 PM.

Page generated in 0.08756 seconds with 7 queries