Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-18-2012, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Flier

This is my new flier. It will be printed up in B/W. I have used a similar flier before with some success. Let me know what y'all think and if I should add or take away anything.
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Oops...theres an extra "month" on that LH coupon. Should it go before or after paid???
Mike
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:26 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

One more thing...the extra fine lines on there will not appear on the actual flyer. Just the coupon lines.
Mike
Old 02-18-2012, 08:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

seems kinda plain and theres a lot going on there. I had to read it a couple times to see what was really going on there. I would add some more color, maybe like a background image and also make it simple and right to the point. Just put in there like 3 or 4 BIG things that you do and if people are interested enough to call you, they'll call and ask "oh can you do___________?" I would also only put 1 phone number on there and make it BIG. You want your name and phone number to be the 2 biggest things on there.

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Old 02-18-2012, 09:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks. Its all going to be printed in B&W so no more color needed. Thanks for the info, will remove some of the stuff.
Mike
Old 02-19-2012, 04:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

The city is the only one that does irrigation checks free. You need to make it a little painful for them. You have to block a time when they will be there and then talk to them and listen to them whine..
Old 02-19-2012, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

To much on the flyer. It needs to be more flashy imo. Also I wouldn't say anything about being happy with their current provider. For some reason it just sounds weird.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCC LAWN CARE View Post
Thanks. Its all going to be printed in B&W so no more color needed. Thanks for the info, will remove some of the stuff.
Mike

Do you have a good printer yet? We have a great deal on Flyers right now! Call us for a quote. I'd really recommend using some color. It really does make the difference. We also have Band-It & Stick-It with Band-It you can turn your flyer into a door hanger (2 birds with 1 stone) and Stick-It can be added to let your customer stick it to their fridge!
Check it out:http://www.adeasprinting.com/?q=broc...carryout-menus

We are family owned.
Our Prices are GREAT & we can send you a FREE sample pack!

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-Itģ Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 204
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211
Old 02-21-2012, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
The city is the only one that does irrigation checks free. You need to make it a little painful for them. You have to block a time when they will be there and then talk to them and listen to them whine..
Thanks all. I have been too busy with backflow class to fix it yet.
Free irrigation check=foot in the door for repairs=possible lawn contact. See what I am getting at? TRUST ME, nothing is free.
Mike