Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-02-2011, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Property Preservation Vendor

I know this is a little off the main sites focus. However lawn maintenance is a major role in our work scope. I am looking for new vendors in NY, MA, and NC regions. I am extremely over loaded and need qualified teams in these states. If you have any interest or previous experience please feel please feel free to PM me with any specific questions you may have. Here are a few specifics about the job.

You will be an independet contractor paid on a 7-14 day cycle. You must have GL insurance. You will be required to perform maintenance on vacant homes, lowest paid grass cut is 30.00 for 15k or less lot. You are required to take before, during, and after photos of each job. The work volume is HIGH!! Summer time you can expect at a minimum 40-50 lawns every 10 days.

Please only serious inquiries. For those whom are not interested I ask that you save any negative comments.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:57 AM
LawnSite Member

any Work in the Virginia area ,Winchester Front royal Berryville?

Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 AM
LawnSite Member

I do have a strong need in the West Virginia area as well. Do you have any experience in preservation work?
Old 12-02-2011, 06:20 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnGreen1 View Post
I do have a strong need in the West Virginia area as well. Do you have any experience in preservation work?
I have some experience doing trash outs and small maintenance on the foreclosed homes that century 21 handles can do lawn care storm damage and snow plowing if needed. give me a call at 1-304-707-0156 to discuss what is needed and if I am able to handle the work you need done

I am located in West Virginia paw paw,berkeley springs slainsville area with a 2 million GL policy

Old 12-02-2011, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Member

It is good you have some experience performing preservation field service work. Although it is more complex then just cutting grass. I can promise you this, and those who perform field service work full time do very well. It is a full time job that requires attention to detail and the ability to perform many different tasks. However once you have become familiar with all the tasks, supplies needed, and routines of the trade. The work becomes very easy with the opportunity for great reward.
I will give you a call and discuss in more detail what would be expected and if it seems like something you would like to move forward with.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:38 PM
LawnSite Member

sure give me a call when you get the time

Old 12-03-2011, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Member

I've been looking into getting into this. Do you have anything in the Lancaster, PA area?
Old 12-05-2011, 07:09 AM
LawnSite Member

I also have some experience on foreclosures, also worked in property maintenance on apartments buildings for a few years, small eletrical, plumbing, drywall, flooring, locks, etc.. I am in the southern ohio area not from from Huntington, WV also looking to take on more work.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the responese. If I could get you or anyone iterested in any state to PM with direct contact information that would be great. Therefore I can send you more information in regards to services you will be expected to perform and the set prices verses items you would bid on.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:37 AM
LawnSite Member

I have experience in Property preservation and i am used to handling large volumes with tight time frames, do you have any work in louisiana? I am fully insured and licensed.