Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-22-2012, 05:57 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Check it out servicemagic.com. It was somewhat of a bad rep on this forum but it's building my business

I'm not sure if I'm going to do the c2c. He said you can try it with no obligations.

He did said 5-10-15 houses a day
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-22-2012, 06:05 PM
LawnSite Member

some are not scams, just rich guys trying to make the low levels work their butt off to help them make a ton.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:44 PM
LawnSite Member

is coast to coast lawn care a spam? anyone please help

Hey is coast to coast lawn care a spam? the guy contact me saturday from ca. with training materials and irs TAX FORM i am in atlanta, ga that i had to fill out and fax back . i didn't put my right ssn on the file i don't if it a spam on not. PLEASE HELP i sent my resume over from craigslist . they said they get paid once a month on the 16 of every month . i have to unload before and after pictures of all my work at the same angle. idk why people its like i done talk too like 5 different people i google the number they called from nothing cammed up but, alot of job posting for the last number that called me . they say there work come in at the end of the week so i should start by monday at first it was thursday .

some please help me out i don't wanna waste my time
they seem like they are very picky the way u up your photo i haven't even start yet and they want me too unload simple pic of the same angle, etc
Old 06-27-2012, 06:46 PM
LawnSite Member

did u try c2c? did u get paid?
Old 06-27-2012, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Member

hey did u try coast to coast ? plz help me out they called me is it real? did u get paid?
thnks

Last edited by Emanset3476; 06-27-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: pad= paid
Old 06-27-2012, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

From the sounds of it it's a scam quit wasting your time and go get some real accounts that pay real money!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Member

some company called me 2 seasons ago with the same non sense, i never got back to them
Old 08-15-2012, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Member

I just got the contract from them today, there price list goes like this, $20 first cut $15 a cut every time after that. you cut the yards every other week until the house sells they are all foreclosed homes. i am having a hard time with the price Have any of you guys used them Coast to Coast lawns care
Old 08-15-2012, 10:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Get Ready

You have to take like 16 photos, before after. There is a lot of paper work and you don't get paid unless every detail is accurate. The pay is minimal. I have received several emails with all the details... A lot of paper work and you may need to travel to get work done.

A friend signed up. They wanted him to drive to one property 100 mi. for for $20. There are many companies like this.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Has anyone contracted for Coast 2 Coast lawncare? I answered a ad on Craigslist and was called by California office. Answered some questions, they sent me docs and tax form. I didn't send anything yet being skeptical so I sent some questions and made another call. They are part of US Best Repair Service anyone had any dealings with them? Looks like coast 2 coast handles the lawn care for US Best? Any feedback would be appreciated!