Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-14-2012, 01:12 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailter View Post
I know with the trees I have I will need to go the rejection route. After that I'll see where I'm at. If I decide to lawyer up, can I get you contacts?
sent you a private message. Check your inbox.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:27 PM
LawnSite Member

People should go to Duponts facebook and post I did maybe if enough people do they will speed things and they will hire more people for the claims resolution process. Maybe if they get enough bad publicity they will get the hint.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:28 PM
LawnSite Member

According to my LCO, if you reject Dupont's initial offer, you go to the bottom of the pile and chances are it's going to be another year. Any feedback on that from any folks? Has anyone pursued claims resolution through their LCO and by doing so does that make you more visible to Dupont and a speedier settlement?
Old 07-16-2012, 04:01 PM
LawnSite Member

I think The LCO are telling us that working with dupont just to get the process done I have been talking to other customers of my LCO and thet are getting different story than I am. What do you mean pursue the claims resolution you mean sue the LCO and they have to go throu their insurance?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

"Tree owner warns of deadly herbicide" - http://unioneagle.com/2012/07/tree-o...dly-herbicide/

Mike Grow has left his trees standing so he has evidence of the damage, if needed, he said.

Grow says it isn’t good enough that he be reimbursed for the cost of the trees and their replacement.

He notes that the Imprelis attacks the root systems of plants and trees and that soil would have to be removed on four feet of either side of the trees, as well as four feet deep.

“You’d have to make sure there’s no contaminated soil,” he said. “You just can’t cut a tree down. It would take extensive excavation to get it out of the root system.”
Old 07-18-2012, 04:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Mike Grow the article in Union Eagle lives 5 miles from me, has anyone in Minnesota received there claims resolution yet?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewater View Post
According to my LCO, if you reject Dupont's initial offer, you go to the bottom of the pile and chances are it's going to be another year. Any feedback on that from any folks? Has anyone pursued claims resolution through their LCO and by doing so does that make you more visible to Dupont and a speedier settlement?
Did your LCO elect to be the one paid by DuPont to remove your trees if you accept DuPont's offer?
Old 07-18-2012, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think my chance of winning the blackberry blue ribbon is slim and none. No wine, no cobblers, no brandy, no jam, no syrup, no nothing. S'cuse the crummy picture, it was my cell phone and for some reason when I take pics of my dying plants, trees and flowers, my hands shake. I'm watering my garden and blackberries but its not helping.

My father in law's tomato's are beautiful. My neighbors are sharing. I haven't had a tomato.

July 19th and no offer.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2012, 07:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes, my LCO can remove the dead trees and Dupont will reimburse them, but what is the connection to my post Starbuy?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewater View Post
Yes, my LCO can remove the dead trees and Dupont will reimburse them, but what is the connection to my post Starbuy?
Do you think your LCO might be inclined to discourage you from rejecting the offer because they would lose the opportunity to get paid by DuPont for removing your dead trees?