Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-04-2012, 12:01 PM
TriCountyLawn's Avatar
TriCountyLawn TriCountyLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELIABLELAWNMAN View Post
Saving my back at the greenwaste facility.......

Wheres the mowers fit on that trailer ?
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:26 AM
RELIABLELAWNMAN RELIABLELAWNMAN is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: FRESNO, CA
Posts: 149
Equip. storage

TriCountyLawn,
The mowers are carried in the front. I need my 32" two days out of the week so I switch equipment out on those days. My trailer is a small to mid size version. Some LCO's have storage areas that are taller, wider and even open. This trailer is 10 yrs. old but is big enough for my needs. I get approx. 10 - 11 mpg towing so I did not want anything bigger or taller. I had the front widened to handle the length of my 32". Found this on Craigslist.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:33 AM
TriCountyLawn's Avatar
TriCountyLawn TriCountyLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELIABLELAWNMAN View Post
TriCountyLawn,
The mowers are carried in the front. I need my 32" two days out of the week so I switch equipment out on those days. My trailer is a small to mid size version. Some LCO's have storage areas that are taller, wider and even open. This trailer is 10 yrs. old but is big enough for my needs. I get approx. 10 - 11 mpg towing so I did not want anything bigger or taller. I had the front widened to handle the length of my 32". Found this on Craigslist.
What brand trailer ? I havent seen one like that before.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
RELIABLELAWNMAN RELIABLELAWNMAN is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: FRESNO, CA
Posts: 149
Trailer brand

This trailer was made by Tru-Trailers here in Fresno. They have been in business for 40+ years. The design has been copied by many people who have built trailers locally. Try this web site to see some of their other trailers.
trutrailers.com
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:54 AM
TriCountyLawn's Avatar
TriCountyLawn TriCountyLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELIABLELAWNMAN View Post
This trailer was made by Tru-Trailers here in Fresno. They have been in business for 40+ years. The design has been copied by many people who have built trailers locally. Try this web site to see some of their other trailers.
trutrailers.com

Man I like those, Ive been looking for a lawn trailer with a dump on it but haven't seen anything that totally would work for me. Id like to be able to back a walker on the trailer or grass hopper. Looks like they make some solid trailers.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 07-08-2012, 04:37 PM
MatthewG's Avatar
MatthewG MatthewG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Slatington PA
Posts: 223
2000 7.3 pulling the 20005 NH to a job on my new Pequea Trailer
Attached Images
 
__________________
www.pawinterservices.com
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 07-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Blades Lawn Maintenance's Avatar
Blades Lawn Maintenance Blades Lawn Maintenance is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,233
Any body know how to post pics from iPhone or iPad
__________________
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
*Les Brown


"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins


Enough Said...
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 07-08-2012, 06:01 PM
S-205's Avatar
S-205 S-205 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
2000 7.3 pulling the 20005 NH to a job on my new Pequea Trailer
WOAH! A 20005 NH skid! What kinda futuristic stuff you got in that thing?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 07-08-2012, 06:19 PM
MatthewG's Avatar
MatthewG MatthewG is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Slatington PA
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T.T. View Post
WOAH! A 20005 NH skid! What kinda futuristic stuff you got in that thing?
You should see the thing, it runs on grass clippings and I operate it through satellite from my bed
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 07-09-2012, 04:35 PM
S-205's Avatar
S-205 S-205 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,188
Thats what I call working from home!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.09038 seconds with 8 queries