Year: 2004
Make: Toyota
Model: Tundra Limited Double Cab
Miles: 110xxx
Engine: iFORCE 4.7L V8
Color: Salsa Red Pearl
Book Value:$13,265

Options:
4 Door, Crew Cab, 2 Wheel Drive, Automatic w/overdrive Transmission, Rear Wheel Drive, Alloy Wheels, Bedliner, Fog lamps, Premium Wheels, Running Boards, Splash guards, Towing Package, Air Conditioning, Auto-dim isrv mirror (w/ compass & temperature), Bucket Seats, Center Console, Cruise Control, Folding Rear Seat, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Air Conditioning, Rear Sliding Window, Rear Defroster, Tilt Steering, Tinted Windows, Alarm, AM/FM Radio, Anti-theft, CD Player, Daytime Running Lights, Keyless Entry, Steering Wheel Controls, Stereo/Tape, Antilock Brakes, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Limited Slip Differential, Drop in Bedliner, JBL Audio Package

Description:
First off I am selling this truck just because I want a bigger one. It only has 110,xxx miles (mostly highway) and many more left to go. I have kept up with the maintenance of the truck and put Mobil 1 extended performance in it ever since I bought it in 2008 and it runs great! Before I owned the truck it was owned by an old man that hardly used it (it had 30,000 miles when I bought it in 2008) and the only reason AutoCheck says 3 owners is because I had the cosigner taken off the title when I paid off the truck. Also, the guy before me had an undercoating put on it and it is originally a Georgia truck (only been in OH for a little over a year) so NO RUST! Myself and the previous owner are non-smokers. I WOULD SELL THIS TO FAMILY

Add Ons:
Flowmaster muffler, Bilstein 5100 struts (making it easy to level the truck if desired), slotted rotors, Hankook DynaPro ATMs (265/70R17 with about 40,000 miles left on them), LUND trifold tonneau cover, AVS window shades; LINE-X on: the taillight guards, grille and bull bar.

Maintenance Records:
I have some of the maintenance records with me (not all of them since I do a lot of my own work), the most important of them is the record of getting the timing belt replaced along with the water pump while Toyota was already in that area. That is an expense that does not have to concern you since it has already been taken care of. I have scanned this truck with my OBDII scanner hooked up to my computer and everything passes.

For some reason it will not let me attach the pictures so if you want to see them just let me know
2 Husqvarna 128LD string trimmers
Echo String Trimmer
Stihl Hedge Trimmers
Husqvarna backpack blower
John Deere JS26 walk behind
John Deere JS36 walk behind
John Deere D140 rider
Cub Cadet Z-FORCE
Craftsman YT4000 rider(back up)
Old 03-13-2012, 01:51 PM
LawnSite Member

lowering the price to $10,500