Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-13-2014, 09:57 AM
sticklelm's Avatar
sticklelm sticklelm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hampton, VA
Posts: 323
Epic Leaf Removal Video - Worth the Watch

We recently filmed this leaf removal video at one of our properties. Check it out. We will be uploading another awesome video within a week or so with a bit of a twist. Please leave a comment below the video about what you think! Be sure to subscribe to our youtube channel for new video updates.

Click link below to view video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzEC...RX5mTYDZSDqWWA

Last edited by sticklelm; 12-13-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:02 AM
CNYScapes's Avatar
CNYScapes CNYScapes is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: the south
Posts: 904
Great Job! I need to get on the ball and film some videos like that. Did you use a video camera or phone?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:04 AM
RussellB RussellB is online now
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 4,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticklelm View Post
We recently filmed this leaf removal video at one of our properties. Check it out. We will be uploading another awesome video within a week or so with a bit of a twist. Please leave a comment below the video about what you think! Be sure to subscribe to our youtube channel for new video updates.

Click link below to view video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzEC...RX5mTYDZSDqWWA
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:04 AM
gcbailey's Avatar
gcbailey gcbailey is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: southern WV
Posts: 2,189
Did you do the "directing" yourself or have someone do it? Nice video!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:17 AM
caseysmowing caseysmowing is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Staunton VA
Posts: 1,650
Nice video! Put a plow on that grandstand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:32 AM
MowDayton MowDayton is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 115
Weird....its telling me video not found
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2014, 10:58 AM
sticklelm's Avatar
sticklelm sticklelm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hampton, VA
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYScapes View Post
Great Job! I need to get on the ball and film some videos like that. Did you use a video camera or phone?
Canon 60D
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Golden Gates's Avatar
Golden Gates Golden Gates is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: LaCrosse, Wisconsin
Posts: 78
That was pretty awesome! The music was the icing on the cake for me!
__________________
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=433630

Quality Service is Like Buying Oats...
If you want nice fresh oats you have to pay a fair price. If you can be satisfied with oats that have already been thru the horse, that comes a little cheaper.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-13-2014, 11:29 AM
sticklelm's Avatar
sticklelm sticklelm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hampton, VA
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gates View Post
That was pretty awesome! The music was the icing on the cake for me!
Thanks man! Make sure to like and subscribe!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-13-2014, 11:37 AM
sticklelm's Avatar
sticklelm sticklelm is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hampton, VA
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
Did you do the "directing" yourself or have someone do it? Nice video!
I did everything. Editing and all. Thanks! Please like and subscribe if you haven't!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Page generated in 0.08165 seconds with 10 queries