Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-28-2012, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Member

Need suggestion on software for SPECIFIC needs

First of all, yes, I have spent over a week researching this site and the internet for these answers. I have downloaded trial versions of all of the software that I could get my hands on (Gopher, Groundskeeper Pro, Jobber, Lawn Aid). With that being said, I need to know if you are aware of any software that will do the following 2 things.
1) When I move an appointment, I would like it to move all future appointments to correspond to the new date (example: bi-weekly customer delays mowing for a week- when I reschedule it in the computer I would like it to AUTOMATICALLY reschedule the future visit(s).
2) We invoice daily and leave invoices at the door. I need a program that I can print the invoices without completing the job first. I would also prefer it to be automatic invoicing (meaning I don't have to create an invoice for each customer, just click to invoice).

I am strongly considering giving service autopilot a try but can anyone answer these questions to say if it can handle these 2 things? I emailed them and they said it does but I watched the 70 minute demo and looked at it and it does not look like it is capable. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Member

I started to use Service auto pilot this year because I needed print in advance so I could leave invoice on the door. It works great. I believe it will reschedule based on your example...HOWEVER I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited by mkarps; 04-05-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:56 AM
LawnSite Member

yes it will. I have been using them for two years and would not have anything else. when you call them they will help you until you know what you are doing. Great company
Old 04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Just needed support from SAP this afternoon. Sent email and recieved a response in 6 min. and their not even open today.

And yes it can do those things the OP asked.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-11-2012, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Lawn Aid

I can tell you that Lawnaid and Lawn pro are no good. I own bothe of them and have the premium version of Lawnaid. Ther is no support, I have been trying for over a month to try and get some help NOTTA!!!