Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 08:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

did you ever mow a drug house?

I mowed this property before. It is in my neighborhood and I'm glad they arrested them before any other trouble broke out. They had alot of nice cars in their driveway but never seemed to go to work. They were under investigation for two years. http://www.wvec.com/news/local/wvec_....97c184d4.html
www.hrbuyersandsellers.com
WE BUY HOUSES
Old 12-12-2002, 08:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I used to work for somebody else, and we used to mow this nice house. Every once in awhile, we'd come around back to mow and the kids would be out there smoking the "wacky tabbacy". It wasnt really a house that they sold drugs out of, but their kids seemed to like the weed i think. Sometimes we'd come around and there would be a cloud of smoke but nobody around (probably ran inside).
Old 12-12-2002, 09:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

mmm, no drug house. but we mow a house for young "troubled"women. we were asked to chase away any strangers (male) when we cut. happens a bit

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 12-12-2002, 09:33 PM
LawnSite Member

WOJO, durng the evening news tonight, I saw the report of that drug bust. I have never serviced a drug house, a few years ago a realtor offer me 7 houses controlled by the U.S. Marshalls in Portsmouth, after surveying the locations, I quickly passed on those jobs .
Old 12-12-2002, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Member

I've had one.......always a viper, escalade, and a benz in the driveway. He was a cool guy.....HUGE....and he had a hot wife, but anyways, I also did his neighbor's house. What was funny is she was an FBI agent and she told me about them. Late one night they packed up and left......end of that customer.
Old 12-12-2002, 11:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Used to mow a rental house. Tenants would put their baby pot plants on the back porch to sun bathe. I don't know if you call this a "drug house". Maybe just recreational users. Don't be surprised if this thread gets moved or removed.
Old 12-13-2002, 12:50 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Re: did you ever mow a drug house?

Not that I'm aware of! Who knows though?
Old 12-13-2002, 01:19 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

No, but when I was younger and just getting into Insurance & financial consulting I worked as a career agent for a "home service" life insurance company. Early on I was transferred to an account where I was expected to collect life insurance premiums on the "corner". I didn't mind it much though. I never had a problem collecting the premiums from those guys compaired to others on the account. What a PITA job.

Looking back thoug, I'm glad the police new my business in that area. Otherwise I could have easily been arrested. I'm glad I was able to get away from that and become sucessfull.
Old 12-13-2002, 03:38 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Nope, can't say I've ever mowed a house. But the backpack blower comes in real handy for dusting!
Old 12-13-2002, 03:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't give my wife any ideas!!! She already wants me to stripe the carpet for her as it is!!!
Closed Thread