Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-02-2012, 07:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

it's twins!

so we picked these up at work last week ones a 75 the others a 90 with a/c and everything. i put about 20 hours on the 90 so far. i had my doubts but i have to say they have impressed me i think they rival the Takeuchi (we were renting a tl250 off and on since our deere was stolen) especially since i bent the tooth bucket digging with it

the only problems we have had so far is there needs to be a defroster duct on the right side of the front window and we have already smashed the serial number plate on the 75 when we hooked the bradco backhoe up.

the things i like, the seats comfortable the a/c will chase you out of it all the grease fittings are easy to get to, you can see the back of the track (we work in really tight spots a lot) the lap bar is in 2 pieces which makes it easier for tall people like me to get in and out and i am sure theirs a lot more that i cant think of.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Member

New kubotas, eh? Are you the big lotto winner from Maryland?!?

Very cool. I have yet to see any Kubota skids around here. How does the engine compartment look, with regards to space for changing filters/belts/maintenance/etc?
Old 04-03-2012, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

oh believe me i wish i was, the store that sold the winning ticket was actually the same store where one of the guy's i work with bought his but he didn't win it (he still came to work yesterday)

all the serviceables ie; old filter fuel filters etc. are right there in the back the battery is kinda hard to get to but manageable.once you put the boom up its a little reach but you can get to the engine fairly well believe me its a lot easier to work on than some of the others i have seen. i haven't had the cab up on one yet so i don't know what the hydraulics look like.

and to add something else i was in the 90 again today and so far we have put 32 hours on it an will need to fill her up for the first time tomorrow morning and i have been working it hard in dirt. i didn't get to play on it yesterday i had other things to do so some of the other guys were playing hence the pictures.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-13-2012, 07:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

ok so apparently the pic didn't upload,the 90 holds hills like a champ the pic doesn't really do the hill justice. the other is me doing 200 yds of playground mulch in a little under 5 hours today
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2012, 08:20 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

woah, thats a mulch bucket! got to get me 1 of those! Actually I would like to get one of those skid steer wheel barrow things.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

The bucket was a winter project 2 years ago I can't remember but it's eather 2 1/2 or 3 yds we were using it with a rental T190 utill we got these. Playground mulch is a lot lighter than compost mulch. It took me about 2 weeks to build the bucket
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Those are pretty sweet. The county where I live just got one. I saw it along the highway with a stump grinder on it the other day. Do you work for a department of public works? Looks like that International in the first pic is a city/county rig.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I would trade my wife in for the 90. Lol I love me some Kubota Orange!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-16-2012, 09:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailboardtech View Post
oh believe me i wish i was, the store that sold the winning ticket was actually the same store where one of the guy's i work with bought his but he didn't win it (he still came to work yesterday)

all the serviceables ie; old filter fuel filters etc. are right there in the back the battery is kinda hard to get to but manageable.once you put the boom up its a little reach but you can get to the engine fairly well believe me its a lot easier to work on than some of the others i have seen. i haven't had the cab up on one yet so i don't know what the hydraulics look like.

and to add something else i was in the 90 again today and so far we have put 32 hours on it an will need to fill her up for the first time tomorrow morning and i have been working it hard in dirt. i didn't get to play on it yesterday i had other things to do so some of the other guys were playing hence the pictures.
Someone must have filled it up a couple times and not told you. We have a SVL75 and I can only get 10-12 hours out of her before filling up. Great machines though, I love ours.