Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-16-2012, 11:37 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailboardtech View Post
oh believe me i wish i was, the store that sold the winning ticket was actually the same store where one of the guy's i work with bought his but he didn't win it (he still came to work yesterday)

all the serviceables ie; old filter fuel filters etc. are right there in the back the battery is kinda hard to get to but manageable.once you put the boom up its a little reach but you can get to the engine fairly well believe me its a lot easier to work on than some of the others i have seen. i haven't had the cab up on one yet so i don't know what the hydraulics look like.

and to add something else i was in the 90 again today and so far we have put 32 hours on it an will need to fill her up for the first time tomorrow morning and i have been working it hard in dirt. i didn't get to play on it yesterday i had other things to do so some of the other guys were playing hence the pictures.
Someone has filled it up a couple times already and not told you, I have a SVL75 and she needs fuel after 12 hours. Great machines though, love ours one of the best purchases we've made.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

yes i do work for a local municipality. believe me i agree with you the 75 we will get about 12 hours out of that also, the 90 is a polar opposite that thing sips fuel. i don't know if its the way its operated or the difference in the engine.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Any update in how the svl75 is working out? May be upgrading to a used 10' svl75 w/ 800hrs.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-24-2012, 12:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Been running good we did have some issues with the 14 pin or whatever it is for the remote hydroids apparently when they assembled the machine they bent one of the pins in a plug up under the cab. Beyond that we haven't had a minutes trouble with it. And now the 90 on the other hand is currently at the dealer for the 4 th time this time a hydronic line for the left wheel motor came loose and dumped almost all the oil in the belly pan. The time before that the dash stoped working they had to replace the whole dash. The other 2 times were for the lap bar switch. All and all we love the machines I spent the last 2 weeks in the 75 moving and spreading about a thousand yards of mulch and we still have another 3000 to go.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-24-2012, 07:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the update.
Posted via Mobile Device