Register free!

Old 04-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Sponsor

Check This Out

Check out our patent pending lawn quoting system demo video at www.acculawnsystems.com today and reserve your zip codes before someone else does. Many zip codes have been reserved already so don't delay. This software will launch in June of 2012.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:41 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Coming from a senior citizen. Your program only lacks two factors IMHO. A human touch and common sense. I don't sell my services on price. I sure don't want my competitors seeing all my pricing information like an open school book.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Sponsor

Rick,
Thank you for your feedback. AccuLawn appreciates the opportunity to address your questions and concerns. AccuLawn Systems' online quoting system provides 24-hour convenience for the customer and the ability for vendors to immediately convert an active lead into a contract. Exclusivity by zip code prevents other companies from offering the same convenience. The desire of a customer to access the estimate tool on your company's Web site still requires that you provide a quality service, good customer relations and competitive pricing. The test company for the product reports that disclosing pricing, which is only available by specific address, has actually been a positive thing resulting in improved customer opinion with regard to trustworthiness and honesty.

Thank you again for your feedback.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by acculawnsystems View Post
Rick,
Thank you for your feedback. AccuLawn appreciates the opportunity to address your questions and concerns. AccuLawn Systems' online quoting system provides 24-hour convenience for the customer and the ability for vendors to immediately convert an active lead into a contract. Exclusivity by zip code prevents other companies from offering the same convenience. The desire of a customer to access the estimate tool on your company's Web site still requires that you provide a quality service, good customer relations and competitive pricing. The test company for the product reports that disclosing pricing, which is only available by specific address, has actually been a positive thing resulting in improved customer opinion with regard to trustworthiness and honesty.

Thank you again for your feedback.
My name is Ric not Rick and the reason I make that point is because everyone likes to be respected as an Individual NOT A CYBER NUMBER.

IMHO Your program takes that Personal touch out of the game.

You are a sponsor so rather than get myself in hot water, I will let the readers of this thread decide for themselves.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Way way more information is needed before I would ever consider something like that...

-My pricing for estimates is all based on measurements?

-How does your measurement system work? I have a hard time believing there's an automated way to get accurate turf measurements when there are large landscape beds involved.

-What kind of tracking and reporting is there for people who don't sign up? Do I get a report of every address that looks at pricing? Any IP tracking so I can tell if somebody looks up 50 addresses from the same computer like a competitor might when they first see the system?

No matter how good it looks I still have a problem putting it out there for all to see. Customer is getting a quote from me and two others, so my competitor just clicks on my site to see what my quote will be... not cool.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

neat idea - especially for you guys. Anyone see the fees? We have ~50 zip codes - think Im paying that much for each code? Ha. There are ways to do this same thing without you guys, albeit with much more of my company's resources. I filled out the form very briefly - feel free to call me if you please - Id like some more info - JM
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2012, 02:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnLefty View Post
-My pricing for estimates is all based on measurements?
Ive no problem with that - all our work is per unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnLefty View Post
-How does your measurement system work? I have a hard time believing there's an automated way to get accurate turf measurements when there are large landscape beds involved.

-What kind of tracking and reporting is there for people who don't sign up? Do I get a report of every address that looks at pricing? Any IP tracking so I can tell if somebody looks up 50 addresses from the same computer like a competitor might when they first see the system?
Both questions that need answering. How about someone signing up someone else as a prank or just so they dont have to see "that neighbor's" eyesore of a lawn(I have one I might do that with).
Old 04-21-2012, 02:52 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Sign up someone and they have a 36 inch gate and you have a 48 inch mower. Maybe for lawn spraying it would work since it's done by sqft.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is the deal guys. I like the idea but I don't want a company to have access to our leads! We use measurement assistant from real green. I have personally closed 90% of the leads i have gotten from using the measurement assistant. I have the control not another company. I measure the property and its right on the money. Second it snaps the picture of the homesite and puts it on the estimate. Very accurate. Double checked them and its always right on the money. Email the estimate within 5 minutes. I beat guys to the estimate just by having this option. Breaks down to 1.75 per estimate. I say that is totally worth it.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Sponsor

Sorry, I have not been back to this thread in a while. You are more than welcome to trial the system for 30 days with no obligation so you can see how it works. We have a free Android, iPad and iPhone app that will allow for you to email customers instant quote when they call and you are out in the field. Check it out at AccuLawnsystems.com.
Posted via Mobile Device