Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 PM
LawnSite Member

LawnSite Weather discusses new features on site to help market during severe weather

Check out the LawnSite Weather Blog today and learn about 3 new features we have added to help you add new customers during severe weather. If you are willing to do lawn clean-up after a storm, you might just have picked up a loyal customer.

We have a link which we are adding to the daily severe weather reports which lists every wind, hail and tornado damage report in the US. IT has the longitude and latitude as well as a brief description of the severe weather even and damage.

We hope you find the Blog and the new features useful

John Travers
Weather Briefings
LawnSite Weather
Old 04-30-2012, 10:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

It is hard to give you any feedback on any those feature's since none of them work. (for me anyway) I am hoping for a good radar but if you pay as much attention to that website as you do to your typing then my expectation's are low.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:48 PM
LawnSite Member

I am sorry none of these features work for you. What features do not work and how can I help make them work. We will make sure our formatting is improved. Please excuse any mistakes.
We place more maps which are hand drawn with a great deal of care, and much continuous analysis, especially for your industry, than any other lawn care or outdoor industry weather website, and we are just getting started. I do want your input and any added information you need, we will try to provide.