Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-23-2009, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Jarod, do you hire a professional photographer for your completion photos? Or, if you're doing it yourself, What setup are you using?
Old 01-24-2009, 07:09 AM
LawnSite Member

Typically when a manufacturer wants your project in their catalog they send out a professional photographer and they "stage" the site
Old 01-24-2009, 07:42 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

We use our own professional photographer, I'll take some myself or some vendors will send their own photographer. We've supplied pics to vendors as well (NY Projects), it all depends on the situation.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 01-25-2009, 08:17 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Kitchen is veneered. Guys pulled a Saturday, believe it or not. Probably one of 5 I can count in the company's history, but it was totally thier choice and the weather was right. Employee dedication, my guys are great. We'll acid wash it yet to clean it up a little.

Under counter lights to light up the stone, tile backsplash, appliances, then counters. They picked a neat looking granite that'll compliment the stone nicely.

The next kitchen we're doing, which is blocked up, is about 4 times this size with natural stone. This is a good prequal.

Snow prediction this week, thorn in my side. I'm probably a minority with that, but that's about the last thing I want right now.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 01-25-2009, 08:27 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

this is way off topic with what yall are talking about now, but what trucks do you have now? I mean like 2-FL70's 1-550...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:37 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Jarod, can you tell me what all of these items are on the table, and what you use them for? I assume they are used during a customer meeting, or employee training?

stone kitchen looks good

thanks,

www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Old 01-25-2009, 08:40 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

jarod,

also, what is that stone on the right side that has a notch in it for?

www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Old 01-25-2009, 08:48 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Jwing, that looks like it might be for a receptical or something of that sort.. Just a guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

ETW,
How do you incorporate so much creativity in each job you do? All the curves, different wall heights, colour blends, etc. I know you have 2 (or 3?) LA's working with you, but how did you find them? I have a couple projects coming up this summer that I feel have budgets warranting a full plan ($20k+) but I'm not sure where to start when looking for an architect. Any ideas or experience to share?

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Answers to questions

Junior M - We've added some equipment from the last photo shoot and are putting some more together as we speak. I changed the graphics on one truck and am strongly contimplating doing all the others. When this is all said and done I'll attempt to get a picture of everything, but there is no telling when it will be. Remember a business isn't all about how much equipment one has, and surely isn't about how much NEW equipment one has.

jwingfield - Its mostly catalogs, product samples, etc. for customers we meet with in the conference room to go over plans.