Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-24-2009, 03:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i hope you are going to pay TTHOMAS for that idea hahaha jk. sign looks stunning , i like how its a natural landscape in the background and how it fades enough to make the name pop
Old 10-24-2009, 04:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

One must give credit to Todd on this one. I will owe him dinner when we get together later this fall. I was back and forth on what I wanted to do with the design and played with it for awhile, finally settling on this.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 10-24-2009, 05:14 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Man I had big job site signs way before anyone else thought of them.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

too bad you dont have an excavator like Matt does to place it hahaha guess you're sh!t outta luck.....seriously though, this is HILARIOUS, gotta be the funniest things I've seen.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My small site sign is 3.5 feet tall and 1.5 feet wide. I can stick it in the ground in 5 minutes. It does not require a wide load permit to deliver the site, three days to set with an excavator, concrete sub-footers with 3GTM sub steel welded supports, hurricane resistant framing, a storm water management analysis, FAA beacon light, and economic stimulus money. It doesnít make the sun set three hours earlier over the clientís house, nor prevent other potential customers from seeing what is transpiring on the site.

It works, itís simple, professional, and delivers the message. Thanks Todd. There's my evening humor moment.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 10-24-2009, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Sign!
are they made yet?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

In the making. They should be done sometime in the next week or so.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

back on post 1664 Page 167 you have these amazing gas flames on either side of the hot tub what make are they? if you could tell me its be great!!
thanks
Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
My small site sign is 3.5 feet tall and 1.5 feet wide. I can stick it in the ground in 5 minutes. It does not require a wide load permit to deliver the site, three days to set with an excavator, concrete sub-footers with 3GTM sub steel welded supports, hurricane resistant framing, a storm water management analysis, FAA beacon light, and economic stimulus money. It doesnít make the sun set three hours earlier over the clientís house, nor prevent other potential customers from seeing what is transpiring on the site.

It works, itís simple, professional, and delivers the message. Thanks Todd. There's my evening humor moment.

If you worked for the government it would =).
Old 10-25-2009, 04:14 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post

Don't forget to bring the crane to set the sign
www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle