Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

haha, Todd +1

I do like the addition of aluminum wrap.........modern industrial-ish]

NY Strip, medium.........baked potatoe
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Lightbulb large paver job

Pavers look great " better change the clearance sign in post #1009 to 8 ft 9 inchs from 9feet since the paver overlay has been done
Old 10-29-2009, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sniffing around for a good used 500 gallon double walled skid mounted diesel fuel tank to put behind my shop. I really don't want to buy a new one since I'm pretty sure right now there are some sitting around....not being used. If you, or anyone you know wants to sell one PM me. If its close enough I'll come get it. Thanks!
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 10-29-2009, 09:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

dont you get them for free when you buy the fuel from a company? just like tthomas did?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

We picked up two Kage 10 ft. systems for a couple commercial snow sites we picked up for this upcoming winter. They are a pretty slick system for skid loaders. Expensive but well built. Kageinnovation.com
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 11-12-2009, 09:32 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

are these for those existing accounts you have kept on in the past or did you get some brand new ones too? If they are new accounts what made you decide to move back towards snow removal? Any new pics or updates on some jobs you have going on right now?
Old 11-12-2009, 02:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

They are for existing commercial accounts we've had for 10 years. They are very close to each other and the clients have our undivided attention. We have the equipment and it gives us something to do when we have snowpack. We don't advertise this service or solicit other accounts.

Here's a shot of the two Kage's.

I have to scan in a couple of projects that we'll be starting soon. One is really, really neat. We'll be on that one for about 6-8 months.
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2009, 03:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

those look pretty neat. Whats the second one going on that small loader you have? How much snow do you guys generally average per year? will the equipment sit on site or will you guys just truck it there as needed?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i am looking into that same system could you PM with the cost of yours if at all possible i want to see if it worth my time thanks
Old 11-12-2009, 05:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking at the Kage site the other day, thats a really great system. You get the best of both worlds with that device.