Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-19-2011, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
He is good. I'd like to try and go to a conference this year where he's speaking and hear him firsthand. I know of one last year he was at, but missed it.
He's got one in New York pretty soon. I believe the audience can ask questions and it is a stand-up performance type of deal.

http://sethgodinontheroad.ticketleap...8f4f5dba80559/
www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Old 03-19-2011, 11:56 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetree View Post
This thread is so stupid ... after 8 years and 224 pages just let it die !!
Jealous? The man enjoys sharing his work with everyone, what's the problem?
Echo SRM-210
Stihl BR-600 Magnum
Stihl FS90
Stihl BG55 handheld blower
AMSOIL In Everything I own
Old 03-22-2011, 09:05 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Dayton Ohio Friday is going to be like a reunion. Todd, James, Trey, Shawn, John, Julie, and the list goes on and on. This should be fun! See you all there for another good learning experience.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 03-22-2011, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetree View Post
This thread is so stupid ... after 8 years and 224 pages just let it die !!

i can't help but notice that this thread started before you joined this site and now you have almost 5,000 posts on here, which tells me that you need a life. if you had a life you wouldn't care whats in other posts, so get lost. If you don't like something, don't read it.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:57 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
Dayton Ohio Friday is going to be like a reunion. Todd, James, Trey, Shawn, John, Julie, and the list goes on and on. This should be fun! See you all there for another good learning experience.
I must agree, I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and cant wait to hear what marty has for us!

Jarod, do you have any plans for breakfast on friday? feel free to call or email me if you like, I am driving over friday morning, but would love to grab a bite with you, todd, john and the others!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:59 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoL&L View Post
I must agree, I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and cant wait to hear what marty has for us!

Jarod, do you have any plans for breakfast on friday? feel free to call or email me if you like, I am driving over friday morning, but would love to grab a bite with you, todd, john and the others!
Snowcones for breakfast, courtesy of outside.

Don't eat the yellow snow...
www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Old 03-24-2011, 10:12 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

welcome to ohio!
Old 03-26-2011, 09:32 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Returned last night from a great sales and marketing symposium in Dayton with Marty. I counted 8 others there from this site. Another phenominal insight as to method to really grow your business. Marty does an incredible job and putting the obvious right there in front of us, encouraging, and sending us all on our way with great notes and gameplans to make our companies better.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brian Dennis from Picasso Services, who is a very intelligent business owner. In addition to Brian, James Gilliland, Trey Giralid, John Wingfield, Chris Pasko, Shawn Rine, Todd Thomasson, and many others were present as well.

I invited James and Todd to fly out with me and we had some great pre and post conversations at 10,000 feet, re-confirming general aviation is the way to go.

Once again, if you have never had the experience of hearing Marty you are really missing out on a key element that will help you grow your business.

Maybe some of the others will post some pics fromt the day.

Here's to a great 2011!
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 03-26-2011, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

very exceptional work did you ever get any pictures of that cat you used for a month i wanna say it was a 287C if i remember right and have you ever done any work in the west chester area?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:06 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Absolutely wonderful time again with Marty Grunder on Friday. Great seeing Jarod and the others there.

Here is a photo of myself, my Director of Business Development Julie, and Jarod of course!

www.eagle-irrigation.com