Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-05-2012, 01:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
Add: Cash, Accounts Receivables, Savings and come up with that total. If you are really a tracking machine you'll know to the dollar where you are at with each of your projects under construction with design/build. DON'T include in this client deposits on projects that you haven't started. Only include what you've done to date.

Delete: All payables, credit card balances, lines of credit, payroll for the week, etc. Long term liabilities (loans) do not need to be included in this. Just the next payment if its within 30 days out.
For the Add column: Cash in bank or Cash in check register? For the Delete column: Is this for the current week using estimated numbers ie. payroll and payables or for the previous week using actual numbers? How do you figure your payables...money paid but not cashed during the period or payables that are due and not paid yet? I figure that once you pick the numbers that you use, if you stay consistent, you will be able to manage the variations. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Cash in bank.

I do it for the previous week and estimated payroll for that week if it is not in yet.

Regardless of how you do it, its just consistancy. Do the same thing every week, same day if possible, though that is challenging. Even I may be off a day here and there, but I try and do it at least once a week, if not every Monday or Tuesday.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 12-06-2012, 03:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Cash in bank.

I do it for the previous week and estimated payroll for that week if it is not in yet.

Regardless of how you do it, its just consistancy. Do the same thing every week, same day if possible, though that is challenging. Even I may be off a day here and there, but I try and do it at least once a week, if not every Monday or Tuesday.
Thanks, also I purchased Pumkin Plan from Amazon used. The author was in the store it came from while it was being shipped, wrote a thank you note, upgraded me to a new copy and sent a signed new copy of TPE. Wow! TPE is a great book. Next, Pumkin Plan.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-06-2012, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Jarod, do your LA's do design work for only ETW or do they design for other companies?
MCLP #1535
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Exclusively for us, and we copywrite everything.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 12-07-2012, 08:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

what buckets do you have for your U35?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

18" and 30". Both have a removable steel plate that covers the teeth which is very nice for grading.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
18" and 30". Both have a removable steel plate that covers the teeth which is very nice for grading.
can you get the 30 from kubota. i priced out one online and the biggest tooth bucket they had on there was a 24"
Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

It must be a 12 and 24 then. I got the guys what they wanted and can't remember exactly what it was.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-08-2012, 01:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Phenomenal work, Your company is amazing everything is clean and looking great!! I really admire everything and love the equipment! Best thread on lawnsite by far

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old